what if?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER_GOTCHI

Reaction score
say you had a tama and you had exactly the same amount of points in intelligence and kindness.... woud you get a tensaibiritchi?

I don't think so.

A Tensaitchi is a secret character that you only get when you have 350 intelligence points and at leastr 100 of the other skills when combined. It can evolve from a teen or adult.

And if you had the exact same amount in 2 areas I think you'd get a universal character. ^_^

GotchiGirl96

I don't think so.
A Tensaitchi is a secret character that you only get when you have 350 intelligence points and at leastr 100 of the other skills when combined. It can evolve from a teen or adult.

And if you had the exact same amount in 2 areas I think you'd get a universal character. :unsure:

GotchiGirl96
as long as the skill points are high enogh in every skill (intellegence,fashion,kindness) and you tama is not overwheight,unhealthy,ect. than it wont become a universal character.

Hmm. Good Idea but I'm not pretty sure you would get a "Fusion" character they would probably give you a random out of their growth chain like Young Mametchi turning into a Androtchi (Arts/Talent), Mametchi (intellgence), or Zukyutchi (Kindess). You will randomly inbetween get Zukyutchi or Mametchi. I'm not sure but It could happen like that.. But GotchiGirl96 is correct probably :unsure: .

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back