What just happened?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaofdoom

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

MY Tamagotchi looks scared or something.it sits there looking back and forth as if he had seen a ghost! He does everything and I checked his health.PLEASE HELP!!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You just have to feed it one meal and a few treats, then he will be as happy as ever, if that doesn't work praise him or play with him

Hope I help you!!!

Hi, TamaofDoom,

When your Tamagotchi needs something, presfferabley it has lost all of its hearts and Huger hearts it will be in a postion that it is on the bottom of the screem hands together slightly moving. Sometimes when your Tamagotchi is in a bad mood, it will have its back turned to you.

Here is what the V4 Guide Panflete tells us:

When Tamagtochi needs something, it calls you with a beep and the Attention icon is highlighted. Check what it needs with the Health meter and play feed or disipline.
Good Luck! :D

-KG-

if it wont stop, try feeding it or playing a couple of games with it. If it wont stop, praise it. As a last resort, reset and download it.

I have infomation for you!.Just give it a Time Out it always works for me :furawatchi: .

^^

Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back