Choose!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your fave song?

• Fergilious By:Fergie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glamorous By:Fergie

• Be Good to me By:Ashley Tisdale

• Kiss the Girl By:Ashley Tisdale

• Say Ok By:Vannessa Anne Hudgens

• Come Back to me By:Vannessa Hudgens

• Pumpin Up The Party By:Hannah Montana

• Best Of Both Worlds By:Hannah Monatana

• Get Out By:JoJo

• Too Little Too Late By:JoJo

• I wanna Love you By:Akon

• Don't Madder By:Akon

• Sweet Escape By:Gwen Stafani

• Hollaback Girl By:Gwen Stafani

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of those options, the Sweet Escape is my fave. But my real fav songs are Something About you and Girlfriend. Oh, and I also love Lying is the most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking her Clothes Off.

Well I don't know any of the other songs you're listed yet except Hollaback girl so I picked that :lol:

I really don't know any of them but I like Come Back by Vanessa Hudgens! But I like "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira better. I like latin, pop reggae, some pop (it has to be like way good, otherwise it's boring.) I like soothing music like beach music and the LIFESCAPES CD's (that knid of soothing music) and I like classical too. My tastes in music are quite different... o yeah I love Queen! Also I love High School Musical and still gotta buy the soundtrack. Whoever says it's retarded is overusing that word. Words like that now have like no meaning anymore, just an insult word that is now meaningless and overused. There is sincerely nothing retarded about High School Musical, people. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose Sweet Escape because I saw the music video and Gwen was driving around L.A. in a gold SUV with Akon and it was cool. And Yeah people, there is nothing retarded about High School Musical.P.S. The soundtrack is awesome.It has a karioke cd with the one I bought :wacko: :D

I love a lot of those, but my all-time favorite song ever is Come Back to Me by Vanessa Hudgens. I also like too little too late. And Fergilicious. I hate the song Glamorous.

///Matchy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back