oh my god

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frodo 123

Reaction score
ok i was fideling around with my mimitchi when i stumbbled on a love potion and then it started to run around with its paws on tsi face and blinking hearts on its face i trieed everything even downloading and pressing the c button anyone plz help

You don't have another tama of opposite gender to connect with?

It makes them fall in love after you connect them twice.

But if you don't connect them soon enough, and it runs out, your out of luck.

If you have another tama, connect with it two times and they will get married together and have a child. If you don't have another tama, then you should just leave your mimitchi alone, and eventually, the potion will wear off.

Yes, that's true.

Using the love potion, you have activated it. Meaning the first tamagochi oyu connect with will be your mate. (opposite Gendar) Meanwhile you wait for another tamaogthci put your Tama on Pause. That way you will get extra time and the Love potion wont wear off on puase too.

Good luck!

-KG-

1. Does it just keep doing it and won't stop? Then this is abnormal.

2. Try to reset it and download it. Is that what you meant by downloading it? (wait, well probably.)

3. If it doesn't stop and resetting doesn't work (which it should) then Bandai should do something about it, because it would be unfair to have your tama be affected by a bad glitch and unable to be used anymore. If this is the case, you should mail it in somewhere to get it fixed or replaced. You shouldn't have to pay for this.

If your tama wont stop, try resseting it or just letting it sit for a while. if all else fails, you have a glitch and you should try contacting bandai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back