The Match Maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex.Jordan1

Reaction score
As I was surfing through your cool site I saw some things about a match maker coming to pair up tamas so they can have babies, thats cool for me as I have 2 girls tams (typical) i tried resetting them both a couple of times but I still got girls! I read she can come at 10am, 3-m and 7pm. does she only come once or several times? I'm scared I may miss her! :lol:

Who's website? :lol: I'm confused.....

And you CAN'T miss her....she stays on the screen until you deal with her. Lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, does she just sit there staring at you?

Yeah, she stares at you, and then you hit B and you'll get an option of Yes(the top one) or No(the bottom one). The question being asked is whether to accept the matchmaker's mate for your Tamagotchi. :lol:

The Matchmaker stays on they screen until you press the B button. When the Matchmaker comes it makes a beeping sound.

thats funny! the matchmaker ALWAYS comes for me at EXACTLY 10:30 am! it's weird!......i always say yes though

Ok but the person who did bump the topic had a question that related to the topic in General. Personally (in my opinion) she did nothing wrong but did something good instead of making a topic where she could have posted it here and gotten an answer(which she did).

I'm still very confused about the matchmaker. This weird looking plantlike Tamagotchi creature has come to visit my Tama three times now. The first time I saw her, I pressed B and the time clock showed up on the screen. Then the second time, I pressed the A button and that didn't work either. The third time I did nothing but wait for her to say something - but nothing happened! And she went away.

I'm so nervous that I'll never see her again, so I want to get it right next time. Please can someone tell me exactly what to do when she shows up on the screen?

I am using the new V2 Tamagotchi Connection version.

Thank you!

On the same subject, is it possible just to change the clock time on my Tama to get her to show up again? Will that have a negative effect on it?

Any help would really be appreciated!

are you sure the plant like creature isnt the christmas tree? its the tama's way of saying merry christmas ^__^

How do you get the :rolleyes: ?

And ya know that thing about getting a pet is it true?

well um it comes several time but make sure u hit yes soon or it will grow old but a this is a very old topic.

As I was surfing through your cool site I saw some things about a match maker coming to pair up tamas so they can have babies, thats cool for me as I have 2 girls tams (typical) i tried resetting them both a couple of times but I still got girls! I read she can come at 10am, 3-m and 7pm. does she only come once or several times? I'm scared I may miss her! :puroperatchi:
either u take very bad care of ur Tama or u just got it if u haven't heard of the match maker!

Anyhoo, Mrs. Busybody comes several times, make sure u hit 'yes' the first time or else she'll keep coming back and back and back and back, and trust me, u don't want that!

are you sure the plant like creature isnt the christmas tree? its the tama's way of saying merry christmas ^__^
:D

eh.... you know what... now that I look at it the thing could be a pine christmas tree... :huh:

It would be very helpful if there were a guide to Mrs. Busybody, including what she looks like.

My tama is now 7 years old, and i don't think she's ever had a visit from the matchmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back