V4 Games - SHAPE/DANCE/FLAG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
Here's a quick guide on how to play the V4 games that appear when your tama evolves into a teen (and which games earn which kinds of skill points):

SHAPE [SIZE=14pt] ■ ▼ ♦ ● ♥ * [/SIZE]= Intelligence (Pencil) Skill Points

The aim of SHAPE is to match and then intercept the falling shapes before they hit the bottom of the screen.

As soon as you see a Shape falling, use button B (middle) to scroll through the different shapes shown at the bottom and match it to the falling shape.

As soon as you get a match, send it up to intercept the falling shape - use button A (left) to send it up to the left hand side, and button C (right) to send it up to the right hand side of the line.

You have to intercept 30 shapes to win the game :unsure:

Don't rush to change the shape every time you've matched and sent it off - sometimes the same shape will drop again (and again) and you'll have plenty of time to send it up.

This game begins to get a little easier as you start to remember the order in which the shapes appear - it's not random.

They scroll through in exactly the same order every time :mametchi:

DANCE = Arts/Style (Sparkle) Skill Points

The aim of DANCE is to use buttons A B or C to make your tama character match it's little dance to the three lights that flash in sequences at the top of the screen.

If the left hand light goes black press A, if it's the right hand light press C, if the middle light goes black press B.

If both the left hand and the right hand light go black at the same time you must press buttons A and C at the same time.

Each time the lights change you hear a little whistle blow. Sometimes the same light will turn black again. You have to press the same button to match it again even though you won't see your tama changing position.

There are 6 rounds to get through - in each one the game gets a little faster ^_^

This can be a difficult game to play at first.

Remember to keep concentrating and watch the lights closely - don't let the sound of the whistle or your tama's little dance steps distract you! :wacko:

FLAG = Kindness (Flower) Skill Points

This game is the same as FLAG on the V3 - except it moves a little faster. The aim of the game is to match the flags appearing above your tama characters head with the ones it is holding in its hand.

Your tama holds a black flag in one hand and a white flag in the other.

The game starts when you hear the long "whistle" blow.

If a black flag appears, press button A and your tama will hold up it's black flag.

If a white flag appears, press button C to make it hold up it's white flag. If both flags appear, press both A and C and your tama will hold up both flags at the same time.

Sometimes "trick" flags appear - they are smaller than normal and the whistle blow is much shorter. Don't be tricked - don't press any buttons! :nazotchi:

Also, remember that it doesn't matter which side a flag appears on - or which way it is pointing - you have to match it. So if the black flag appears on the right hand side of the screen you still press button A to make your tama raise it's black flag. Similarly if the black and white flags appear on the screen but are facing the wrong way, you still press buttons A and C at the same time to match the two flags. :mimitchi:

There are 8 rounds to get through before you win the whole game.

The trick flags appear more often as you get through more rounds.

This game is probably the easiest of all the teen games as it will be familiar to many who have owned a V3. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
For the flag game on the v4, there are 8 rounds, not 9. :D I think you are getting confused with v3.

LOL - yes I am TamaMum - but everyone makes mistakes ;)

I am not infallible - ha ha.

Good Heavens! I have been playing all this time and thought there were 9 rounds on FLAG - how weird :(

I'm sure there's no difference in the number of rounds played on FLAG on V4 ConneCTions and ConneXions so I will edit my guide.

Thanks for letting me know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back