Why won't they get married? HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MameTownUSA

Reaction score
:unsure: My tama connected w/ a V3 and he is a V4. He was using love potion and they are in love. I keep connecting them and they won't get married and have kids. Why?

Just keep on connecting untill you have a baby, try to buy more potions or etc.. Make sure their at least around age 4, but my v3 was 5 and my v3 was 3 years old and had a baby.. Well, Anyways just keep on connectiong and your tamagotchi will have a baby.

Or you can wait for the matchmaker to come by.

locky458

thx, I hope it works
Your welcome :unsure: . Another tip: Different tamagotchi's mate at different's time, Some of my certain tamagotchi's didn't even like eachother each much. From what I have notice some of tamagotchi's mated faster and some's mated slower..

locky458

Hi MameTownUSA,

This seems to be a very common question people ask on this site. Hopefully my explanation will be of some help.

In order for Tamas to mate, they both must be about the same age, and they have to be adults, obviously. They each have to be 24 hours into the adult stage no matter what. So if they're not, wait until they are and try mating them and it should work.

Now you can bend the "same age" rule by using love potion. And obviously the Tamas have to be the opposite gender, even if you use the love potion.

To use the love potion buy it for just one Tama and give it to that Tama. As soon as it's done with the love potion quickly get the other Tama and connect them for present if they are the same version. If they aren't just connect them. Do it quickly, love potion wears of extremely quickly.

The male should come over to the female's screen and the female will have 2 babies of the same gender. One baby will fly off and live with the dad and you have just created one big happy Tama family! :)

GotchiGirl96 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back