How do I graduate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MameTownUSA

Reaction score
Please tell me when my tama is supposed to graduate!He is four and still has not graduated! :unsure:

Look at this topic I posted https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=93403&hl

After 24 hours or 1 year after the Adult. Nazotchi :unsure: will send you a message that looks like this [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE]. Open it and the Turtle Teacher will sadly give you a gradution cap. Nazotchi will send you another mail that looks like this [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE]. Open it and you will go to the CITY! For jobs, your life points will effect what job you wil get. Sometimes nobody will come on the job. Sometimes you will fail the job interview. DON'T WORRY! :angry: Nazotchi will send you more mail for a job, sometimes Hours, and days. You will be payed once a day (It depends on how much you go to WORK). At some point you will be offered another job.
How to go Work:

1. Go to the Heart Icon

2. Go to "WORK"

3. You will see a "Away" Press B

4. And your tamagotchi will be at work!

:furawatchi: Locky458 :pochitchi:

Also, you have to have at least 50 of a certain skill to get a job. Some jobs will require more, but the minimum is 50 so start playing those games if you want to get a job later in your Tama's life! :)

GotchiGirl96 :)

I think she means what age will she graduate. It should be at either four or five years old, my first generation was five, but my second graduated at four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back