Photo
- - - - -

MY TAMA IS STUCK

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mimagirl2000

• mimagirl2000 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:21 PM ( #1 )

OK this is the sad truth. My friend taught me how to get the carachcter i want by taking the back off and then taking the other 4 small screws off. You press debug and then you can pick which tama you want. I did it and it did work. i turned it into a yound mimamitchi ;) It worked and all but when it changed into an adult it got stuckin the process of changing. I dont want to break it and i dont know what to do. THis is the 4th hour. [SIZE=14][COLOR=purple]INEED ADVICE NOWhttp://www.tamatalk.com/IB/style_images/Blue/icon10.gif
http://www.tamatalk....Blue/icon10.gif

Replies

Views

Started

16 Mar 2007

Last Post

17 Mar 2007

It's Tina!

• its-tina user photo

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:43 PM ( #2 )

Press the button on the back with a pencil and then choose 'DOWNLOAD'. After that it will do fine. If that doesn't work then you might have to buy another tamagotchi. ;)

P.S. When pressing the button on the back with a pencil don't do it too hard! ;)

Edited by It's Tina!, 16 March 2007 - 04:44 PM.

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:07 PM ( #3 )

Hi mimagirl2000,

Looks like you have a little debugging problem here. Unscrew all the screws again as if you were going to debug it again. Erase the pencil mark and put the Tamagotchi back together.

You have just undebugged the Tama. Take a pencil or a toothpick and apply light pressure to the reset button in the back. You should hear a loud beep and an egg will appear on the screen. Choose RESET and your Tamagotchi should be back to normal.

HOWEVER, this may not work. If not, take the battery out and replace it. Or you don't have to undebug and you could just try the method explained by It's Tina!.

Good luck,
GotchiGirl96 :)

felix_tama

• felix-tama user photo

Posted 17 March 2007 - 04:54 AM ( #4 )

Sometimes debugging can completely ruin the Tama, so that may be what happened. That's why I don't reccomend debugging.

.:Charm:.

• charm user photo

Posted 17 March 2007 - 07:01 AM ( #5 )

Yeah. My tama has totally broke now that i debugged it!!!! And I dount know about the erasing the pencil marks thing. I tried that on my tama and its still broken. So, sorry!

sophiachoi7

• sophiachoi7 user photo

Posted 17 March 2007 - 07:21 AM ( #6 )

DON"T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! :wub: ;) ;) :P ;) :P

Kiwitchi_Fan

• kiwitchi-fan user photo

Posted 17 March 2007 - 09:16 AM ( #7 )

Reset it. Choose download. You should be okay.