About Tamagotchi Swimmers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to collecting Tamagotchis. I had a few a while back, but I'm sort of out of the loop when it comes to how much certain Tama's should go for...

I found a Tamagotchi Swimmer, and I'm debating whether I want to get it or not. From all the experts out there, what's a fair price for one? I don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks! ^__^

The lowest price I've seen for a Swimmer was just under $100. It's a nice one.

A lot of times, special Ed. tamagotchis will fluxuate in price sometimes by quite a lot.

I'm very patient so when I really want a special Ed, I'll wait a year or more to get it at a more comforatble price :wub:

Like the countried Edition tamagotchis! I have half of that collection. Those are nice but hard to find.

Good luck with your collection. You never know when you'll find a nice special Ed or how you'll end up getting it. :wub:

I ended up getting one just the other day. (^^) Waaaa! I bought it from Jason's Store on ebay... it just arrived today too-- it only took three days to get here! Pretty amazing...

TamagotchiFreak032: From what I know, I don't think Swimmer is very different from a Tama Plus//Connection... it's limited edition though, which makes the price pretty high. So far, I've been following the english instructions for a Tama Connexion, and it works out pretty nicely.

I hope that cleared it up for you. ^_____^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back