Oldest Tam

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your oldest tam ever?

• 0-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• 81-90

• 91+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadogg

Reaction score
As of this post, my oldest tam is a Japanese Angel that turned 99+341, or 440 today! It was hatched January 1, 2006 and still lives!

It recently became the rare set of twins that I hear only happens on the Angel.

:huh: :( B)

Wow.... that's very old - and the Twin character (Futago-tenshi) is great isn't it? :blink:

I think I remember reading somewhere that the Tama Angels have a different program to the Connections so I am not sure it is directly comparable...

I read somewhere that Tama Angels can be expected to live very long or very short lives - I have never heard of a Tama Angel living for as long as that tho' - congrats :)

(my Futago-tenshi only lived about 5 days before I got the twinkly starburst and it went back to its celestial home :lol:

wooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is really old OMG!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ :) :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :) :) :p

hey well woooooooooooooow

that is an amazing effort

but

my friend her cousins it lasted for 4 years she gave up on it

becasue she had all the items and as much money you could have

princess pink

ps who would do that

:p :eek: :eek:

My v2 was an oldie, died at age 23.

It was SOOOOOOOO cool, It even had coffee. Just wished it would've been more special :pochitchi: :furawatchi: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's amazing! :D 440 years old!?!? :hitodetchi: I had an old Futagotenshi once, but I had to reset it (the neediness was quite stressful). The Futagotenshi I have now is only 10.

-Tamaguy#1 :ichigotchi:

:) :) :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :D hey well woooooooooooooow

that is an amazing effort

but

my friend her cousins it lasted for 4 years she gave up on it

becasue she had all the items and as much money you could have

princess pink

ps who would do that

:D :lol: B)
I think your friend might be exaggerating about her cousin's tama - just a tad...

Tamagotchis that collected gotchi points and had items to collect haven't been on the market for four years - so it is unlikely that story is strictly true ;)

How long does a battery typically last in a V4? Mine beeps quieter now and I've only had it for about a month.
I've had mine for two months and it is fine so far, but I bought a battery backup just in case. You might want to do it too.

My oldest tama was 20, now they all go the family way.

How long does a battery typically last in a V4? Mine beeps quieter now and I've only had it for about a month.
There was a nasty batch of batteries that came with the V4s that made them fizzle out quicker than usual, but if yours has already lasted a month, I doubt you got a faulty battery. The screen darkness and the sound will gradually fade as you get on the better side of two months - it's natural. As Purra noted, it should last at least two months before dying completely.

My oldest tama... well, I had a Mothra that lasted well into her twenties. I have pretty good luck with Mothra and keeping her alive.

[buttin] :( My tama iis on generation 6. its battery still works! :( [/buttin]

My highest was 20yrs. But I'm on the 40th going onto the 41st generatioin on me Version2 conneCTion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back