Bully cuzon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Joanne*~

Reaction score
Are your older cuzons Bullies mine are they are BIG big big big big bullies

Mary-ann always smacks me and spanks me wen Aunt carla's not around :9

Carol always calls me names and pushes me

Susan just ignors me and says gettoutta ma way u twirt or ill batter u so i jsut hide!

Got any tips 4 me??

Susan just ignors me and says gettoutta ma way u twirt or ill batter u so i jsut hide!

Got any tips 4 me??
IF YOU'RE HAVIN A PROB LIKE THAT PM TAMAKITTY.

(SHE'S HELPFUL)

is she online?
SHE'S NOT ONLINE YET BUT, IF YOU PM HER IT'S JUST LIKE YOU'RE E-MAILING HER AND SHE'LL GET THE MESSAGE (SHE ALWAYS REAPLIES!!!)

Bully cusins?

No, my cuzs are awsome! x3

I suggest you talk to your parents. :huh:

Your parents will know what do to.

Either you should talk to your mom, dad, family, teacher, or guidance counselor. It seems like you’re scared to tell somebody which is normal. Or you could just tell them to stop and leave you alone. Remember if you do nothing they will never stop.

But im really scaed ecspecially of Mary-ann she is nasty she hit me the other day it was really hard i cried

I have over 20 cousins, most older.

They don't bully me, they are nice.

TELL ADULTS NOW...........well I think you should tell your parents and tell their parents

ask your parents or aunty (their parents) to talk to your cousin ask them whats wrong because usually there is something that is bothering a person to make that person bully someone else so yeah talk and solve problem so you could live a care free life .......I hope you will be safe and get out of the house when your cousin come

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awful! You should definitely tell. If your parents act uncaring, don't bother with them. Tell your guidance counselor at school, and they should help. Or call somewhere that helps kids like that. Maybe that's the nineline, 1-800-999-9999. There's a poster at school that tells about it but there's not much info. I don't know if that's for really serious cases, but I would call that if you feel scared and stuff. Don't be afraid to. IT might seem like it's not serious but it is and you should still call even if it is maybe not serious enough, i'm not sure what kind of problems its for, but they will surely help there. there's nothing to lose!

Last edited by a moderator:

Got any tips 4 me??
You should tell an adult about your bully cousins. They shouldn't abuse you like that.

I don't know about my cousins, but they're not really, well, mean to me.

But speaking of bully cousins, there are these two girls in my school they're cousins and they're both really mean (no wonder)

I told Aunty Carla on Mary-ann and Mary-ann got punished and a smack and now she cried hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back