um... I dunno

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

garm_771

Reaction score
my tama is 3, and its nott gettin the letter to go to a job. what happened? ^_^

PM me if u know. :)

Well, you have to be 4 or 5 until you get a letter. Don't worry, perhaps 2 days from now you'll get a letter offering you jobs.

tamasrock123

Yep, you have to wait till you tama is four or five. But, keep building your skill points, because you need at least 50 for each skill.

You have to wait 24 hours after your tama become an adult, so it won't happen as soon as you turn 3! :)

I know that lots of people say that you have to be 4 or 5, it's true. When I got my letter to see the jobs avaliable, I accidently pressed BACK (C button).. Then I said to myself (not literally, my sister ignored me lol) OH NO! (I really meant the "c" word, if you no what I mean..) Then again I'm like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" It can't get job!! But, about 1 or 2 days later the same letter came again! I said "YES!!" And in the end.. My Tamagotchi's job turned out to be.. A FIREWOMAN! So yeh.

A JOB!!

I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR V4S, IVE3 HAD A TAMAGOTCHIO V3 4 AGES AND NEVER GOT A JOB, WAT DOES THE LETTER LOOK LIKE!!

HOW DOYA OPEN PLZ TELL ME

A JOB!!I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR V4S, IVE3 HAD A TAMAGOTCHIO V3 4 AGES AND NEVER GOT A JOB, WAT DOES THE LETTER LOOK LIKE!!

HOW DOYA OPEN PLZ TELL ME
v3s' don't have jobs only v4s ☻☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back