IS THIS BAD?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchiluna

Reaction score
Ok so I got Pypokotchi (I think thats how u spell it...) its the female cat-like guy adult. I was so happy at how cute it was until I read that it was a neglected character!!!! Are there genes in tamas cuz its mother was a maskutchi (my friends. i never get him) and father was mametchi (mine hee hee) so can u tell me if this is a bad character?? ^_^ :)

Pyonkotchi is the universal character so she came from high weight, low points, or neglect. I would say there are no tama genes. It’s just depends on what gender the tamagotchi is.

However if you just earn more skill points,, and play more games with your tamagotchi you won’t get a universal character. But they say they can come from anywhere

Pyonkotchi is the universal character so she came from high weight, low points, or neglect. I would say there are no tama genes. It’s just depends on what gender the tamagotchi is.
However if you just earn more skill points,, and play more games with your tamagotchi you won’t get a universal character. But they say they can come from anywhere
Yup thats it in a nutshell good job Locky! Thats true I took really good care of my tama and it became a universal character. So don't worry about it! :)

Pyonkotchi is a universal character on the V4. Universal characters usually come from negelct, high weight, low skill points, etc. But sometimes it is just a random thing. The luck of the draw, really.

GotchiGirl96 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back