um...time glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HatsuHaru

Reaction score
ok i was messing with my sis's v4 cause i dont have one and i decided to do the christmas time thing. so i set to the 12/25 at 11:59 (i know that isnt right but i was being absent minded) so i waited and of course he didnt come. so i was going to go fix the time when i realized the time said 0:02 a.m.! has anyone else had this glitch?

No, this is not a glitch, this is just military time, go ask somebody in your family about military time :) .

Example:

15:00 = 3:00 P.M.

i know about military time. but is 12:00 really 0 hours? and besides it usually only lists military time if i press the A button. and i pressed the A button three times. it didnt change

Well nothing happened to your sister's tamagotchi so there nothing to worry about. I guess they just programmed it like that, my v4 does that.

0:02 would be 2 hours after midnight, wouldn't it? And was the tama still awake? If you set the time to 11:59 pm, then the Tama would most likely be asleep, so it probably was a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back