MY TAMA LOG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxyangel

Reaction score
Hi, I have 1 tama V1 but I will write 'bout my sis's too since I look after it.

O.K I will start with mine it is a boy Gozartchi and it's name is coca. It's training bar is full and it is 9. Today it started watching T.V. it is so cute ........ Hang on it is doing something it is floting ...nope it is pooping and going in the loo...... Well b4 it was floting up into the air and then putting it's head close to the screen and bopping it up and down..hehehe it is really funny I wonder what it is doing if you know please PM me. Well my sis's one is a maskutchi (mine is cuter^-^) it's training bar is up to 8 and her tamagotchis name is Pepsi who is 10. Her's isn't doing anything at the moment so there is no use saying much about it.

I am trying to make them mate but mine just turnt to an adult yesterday so it is not old enough yet but proberly will be tommrow I'm aiming for a young mimitchi and then a mimitchi they are so cute my sis wants a robotchi if anyone knows how to get one of these charcters please PM me. Thanx I will be back tommorw with a new log. :D :D :D :D

Hi again!!

Nothing much has changed exept that.......... :wacko: PEPSI HAD A BABY!!!!! :wub: .....It's a little baby girl too bad mine hasn't had a baby yet :(sigh:( well pepsi gave coca a changeing cape and coca gave pepsi a cape the pepsi gave coca a star thing well nothing else happened but i found this website - https://www.tamenagerie.com/allcharacters.html See ya 2morow!!! Bye Roxy :p :ph34r:

Sorry I'm late I was busy ohh do you want to know what i got

you sure?

O.K a V2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D :eek: :p B) :D :D It was a hitodetchi but it is now a ringochi named Kimi Coca and Pepsi had a baby Coca had a baby boy who is now a hitaomotchi whos name is Sonic and Pepsi's baby was a grl named Kate it is now a Oniontchi!! My sis got a ringotchi on her V2 as well I wonder if it is the defult charactere since my friend also got that one PM me if you know thanx bye will proberly b back 2morow.....

Hi nothing much has changed it is Sonic's bath time so as Kimi(V2) got out Sonic(V1) got in (about 5 mins later) :p Kate is also in the bath (V1two) my sis's Ringotchi is called Lizzy sorry forgot to mention it oh well.....*Tama beeps goes and checks it*.......It just got to sleep I can't belive it sleeps so early. I just got Sonic(V1) out of the bath because he needed to poop..Kate(V1two) just got out too for the same reason then it got a tooth ache because I feed it snacks to get the happiness up...

This is the code for the way I am going to name the tamagotchis:

(V2) Is my V2 dark blue with gold stars.

(V2two) Is my sis's V2 dark blue with gold stars.

(V1) Is my V1 light blue with white spots.

(V1) Is my sis's V2 light blue with white spots.

My younger sis (by 2 years) usally chooses the same type as me...

By the way you can reply to my log I don't mind..Just don;t do it if you would get in trouble.!!!!!.

Last edited by a moderator:
V2:Kimi is in the bath at the moment and is still a Ringotchi she only has 345 pionts because I spent it on another costume you can get two costumes.

Nothing has happened on the others...Sonic just needed to be praised...O.K well I will write again 2morow.Bye :huh:

Guess what!?!?!?!?!??! My V2 evolved into the ??? character it is sooo cool this is my frist adult so I am really exicted!!!!!!!!SEE YA!!!! :huh: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) ;) :D :D :D

Lots has happened:

V2 two: My sisters still hasn't evolved because she puts it on pause too much.........

V1:Sonic turned into a Maskutchi and is now in love with Kimi.

V1 two: Kate turned into a Gozartchi.

O.K. I've got to go now..

Hi well Kimi and Sonic just had babies together and they are two girls PM me if you have any good names...

Ohh I for got to mention that Lizzy finally evolved into a ....

Not a maskutchi............

Not a new character.........

A Taragotchi she doesn't do anything with it untill it beeps for her :lol: *sigh* ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing has happened they are all still asleep exept for Lizzy who is awake and wondering around... The parents of my two twin girls are still there I will make them leave when they get up......I have never seen a V2 leave *pounders the thought of what it might look like*

hhhhhmmmmmmm...I can't wait till they get up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post when they get up...

O.K lots has happened....So I better get going...

V2: O.K Kimi left and now her baby Tandi is a teen she was a hitodetchi but now she is the perpurtchi :ph34r: . The one with the leaves on it's head.. She had 9999 :D points but brought bat wings for 1000 points. :(

V2 two: Lizzy had a baby girl today but my sis doesn't know what to name it.... :huh:

V1 : Zia is the same age as Tandi since they are twins .She was a Marutchi and is now an Oniontchi. :angry:

V1 two:Kate also had a baby girl yesterday and will leave tonight .

Finally.....Done...OK bye I will proberly be back tommorw I took perfect care of my V2 and V1 so I'll see what they become....

My version 1 and 2 should have evolved but they haven't they proberaly will when I leave ..The V1 two and the V2 two should have left but they haven't so you can just say they haven't done anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Tha V1 two got set on the wrong time and was up all night beeping and yet her and her baby survived!! :)

Latest posts

Back