my tamagotchi had a fight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmy-bear123

Reaction score
My tama had a fight with the teacher and now he won't go to school or work. He went to school or work and no one was there so he got really mad and depressed and now he won't go back. What's wrong and what can i do?

Well, your tama wants a job. he gets mad at his teavher and you should get mail RIGHT after that. open the mail and your tama will go get a job

OR if it is in preschool, it normally gets mad because it cant dance like the teacher

Yeah, iwantav4sobad223355 pretty much said it, your tama will get a [!] in the mail, it will go to school and get mad at it's teacher, right after that you should get a [!] in the mail again and it will be a job offer.

that happened and it got a job offer and it went to get the job offer and no one was there? so it got angry again!

that happened and it got a job offer and it went to get the job offer and no one was there? so it got angry again!
When you get the job offer, you have to press A to go from one building to the next, when you see one you like the look of press B and 3 judges will appear to interview you, if you get 3 circles you pass the interview but any crosses and you fail, you can move from building to building if you fail to keep trying until you either pass at one or fail them all.

[SIZE=21pt]My tama cant get a jod about how many shill points do yo need[/SIZE] :D :D :D B) :wub:

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Code:
[QUOTE]
Tamas are cool!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back