Mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you ever get Mametchi?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what is a mametchi

• no

• i haven't got a tamagotchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sancha

Reaction score
i got one on my v3 :D it didn't take much, i took 'normal' care of it because i play on my v4 more. when my sister saw i got one she was like this :D it was quite funny because she kept her mouth open for a couple of minutes :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I have gotten Mametchi occasionally, he kind of good, but I don’t really care what tamagotchi character I get..

My friend got it. On her first tama. That i gave her. :D

-_____________________-

it was overweight, 3 training bars, and usually was hungry.

I have got I Mametchi quite a few times on My V4 all you have to do is make sure your young robotchi or young mametchi has the hightest pencil points and Its not to aver weight.It is acctually pretty easy to get one.

Also A mametchi is A tamagotchi charater that looks like this, :blink: .

If you want a mimitchi(which I have now)This is how I got him:128 pencil points weighed 20 pounds when he turned into a adult and I had the ringotchi teenager.Mimitchi looks like this, :D .

These two tamagotchi charaters are supposed to be hard to get but are acctually pretty easy to get.

I hope I helped and if you need more Help just send me a PM I will do my best to help you.

:blink:

What is a Mametchi???? :(
This.

Lucky! I got one once, and then I forgot my tama at my cousins and it died. I was crying for weeks 'cause it was my first tama, and I loved it so much!!! My cousins both had tamgotchi's but forgot how to take care of them :( How lame is that? :(

I have gotten Mametchi a few times. I have one now. I used to never get it but then I read a forum on how to get one. Is it true that you can never get more then one happy/hungry heart below? Thats what I read. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back