A MUST READ QUESTION!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

surfercutie4

Reaction score
Well, see...

you know you're supposed to get 3 souveniers from the King by giving donations, right? Well, I didn't get the last souvenier from the king. I tried to make a donation, but my tama wouldn't let me. Did this ever happen to you? Do you know HOW I can make at least 1 more donation??? Please write!!!!! :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :(

;) Surfercutie4 :hitodetchi:

Are you talking about V3 or V4? on V3 you can only donate 30,000, after that you can't give anymore. I didn't get all three gifts either.

Sadly I don’t know if this helps you or not but wait the next generation or so, that’s all I can think of..

Are you talking about V3 or V4? on V3 you can only donate 30,000, after that you can't give anymore. I didn't get all three gifts either. 
yeah... i'm talking about v3...

Sadly I don’t know if this helps you or not but wait the next generation or so, that’s all I can think of..
thanks for the tip, but i've already tried it.... and it didn't work. :p :p :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back