Hope some 1 can help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_stacey_c

Reaction score
Hi!!!

My mom went to the dollar store and bought me a dinki dino but it is not working the screen is blank and the sound is so low how do i fix it and what could be the problem?

Hi!!!
My mom went to the dollar store and bought me a dinki dino but it is not working the screen is blank and the sound is so low how do i fix it and what could be the problem?
What's a dinki dino??? :) :( :p And if it's from the dollar store it's probably a dud like Gotchigirl96 said! Not that the dollar store sells bad stuff but some of the things there don't work very good.

What's a dinki dino??? :(   :p   :p And if it's from the dollar store it's probably a dud like Gotchigirl96 said! Not that the dollar store sells bad stuff but some of the things there don't work very good.
It's a virtual toy that has only dinosaur pets. It's not really popular toy because it has poor sound effect and lousy graphics. :D Maybe you should try taking it apart and see whats inside it. :) Gotchigirl96's idea will help alot!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a dinki dino??? :p :eek: :p And if it's from the dollar store it's probably a dud like Gotchigirl96 said! Not that the dollar store sells bad stuff but some of the things there don't work very good.
a dinky dino:

1.there dinasaur characters (duh)

2.they have about 5 buttons

3.there kinda borring

Latest posts

Back