What in the world?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabulouzzz[<3]

Reaction score
Okay, so my Tama said I had a mail. I opened it and another tama animal came on the screen and both it and MIley like rocketed off the screen/ Then Miley came back and there was a gift... But I couldn't see what it was and I'm so, so confused what happened.

Was your Miley a toddler? they get a [!] in the mail, a invite to Pre-school, and they will get a present from the Teacher. When my tama was on the first gen He recived a orange from His teacher.

Yeah, Miley's a toddler and it was a [!]. So, what do I do? Just bring her to Tamatown and drop her off at pre-school?

and thankies uber much =3

You can send her off to TamaTown if you want, but what like to is go to the connect icon on your tama and send Her to Work, there will be a little sing saying "away" push button B to see her at school.

P.S, look at your mail :unsure: .

Ohhhhh. So when it said away Miles went to school?

Haha, I'm sorry I'm so clueless with tamagotchis. I haven't had one since the see-through yellowish kitten oen in second grade. Now I'm in tenth with a new v4. xDDD

Was your Miley a toddler? they get a [!] in the mail, a invite to Pre-school, and they will get a present from the Teacher. When my tama was on the first gen He recived a orange from His teacher.
An orange? Isn't it a backpack?

Wait, wait, wait. So do I need to send her to pre-school or did she already go? Does it do it automatically?

to send a tama to preschool just go to the connect heart symbol and push b at the away screen.Your tama wil earn skill points at school.You can earn skill points 10 times at school each day.Actually that "orange"your tama got was acctually a backpack.

:blink:

An orange? Isn't it a backpack?
I got a backpack also, but after I got in PreSchool for the first time ever the teacher gave me a orange and it went into my food and is still there, a never ending stock of oranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back