Ocean Secret Character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiro

Reaction score
I was just browsing at google... educating myself with Tamagotchi Ocean so I can be prepared when my lil dude arrive...

I found a surprise!

When i was looking at growth charts and stuff, I found one growth chart that shows the secret character at an ocean tama

the secret character is called "Ningyotchi" its a Mermaid creature, any information on how to gtet it?

https://www.digital-yume.net/tamagotchi/umino-secret.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard of the mermaid, and seen it mentioned, but I've never seen the pic - nice find. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get it. From what I've seen reiterated so many times, just getting an adult is hard enough. A common trend in older tams and getting special characters, though, is getting a mediocre adult and then taking exceptional care of it. (e.g. Bill.) That's the first thing I would try -- take good enough care to hit adulthood, and then kick it up a notch.

I don't own an ocean, so I don't know how reasonable that is, but if no one else steps forward with anything, I'd try that.

There was a way posted on the yahoo group i'm part of. I have not had success with this, and it is not my information! I take no credit for it! Linda from the group posted how she got the Mermaid. (Yes, she's had the secret character!) Here is what she said;

On the Japanese Ocean When Planktontchi changes to Kuragetchi you must take perfect care of Kuragetchi.  Hearts should always be full, discipline should be full, and you must ward off all polar bear attacks.  If you've taken perfect care of Kuragetchi he should change to Otototchi after 2 days.

Once you get Otototchi you'll have to switch gears and take poor care of Otototchi.  Let his hearts empty, then fill only 2, let them empty again, then fill only 2...repeat as necessary.  Never fill more than 2 hearts.  Try NOT to discipline Otototchi.  It may be necessary to discipline him once to get him to eat (otherwise he will starve and cease to exist).  You'll still need to ward off the polar bear in this stage since an attack could kill Otototchi.  If you follow this care pattern with Otototchi after 2 days (at 4yrs old) he should change into Kaitchi.  (There are a few variations in care of Otototchi that will still lead to Kaitchi...lack of discipline seems to be a constant, the most important aspect.)

Now that you have Kaitchi you switch gears again, and take perfect of him.  Hearts should be full, discipline should be full, and you must ward off all polar bear attacks.  After 2 days Kaitchi at 6yrs old should turn into the secret character, Ningyotchi.

It is important NOT to pause the Ocean throughout it's life cycle.
I've tried a couple times now myself. I *think* that up there, when she says "It may be necessary to discipline him once to get him to eat (otherwise he will starve and cease to exist)." that you actually HAVE to discipline once, on the first or second call. Good Luck! I hope someone out there gets her!

KM

wow! Congratulations Linda!

Im still wondering on how this character look like on pixels

since Im very sure its hard to get her...

might give it a shot though (who knows?)

wow! Congratulations Linda!
Im still wondering on how this character look like on pixels

since Im very sure its hard to get her...

might give it a shot though (who knows?)
Lol, I hope you have plennnnty of time on your hands if you're going to go for it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back