V4 Question, Im really confused

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I am really confused on this one.

Why does it take longer for your V4 to loose weight then the previous versions?

And what is the average weight for V4- Babies, Kids, Teens, and Adults? Since it take's longer I was thinking there would be a different minimum weight.

The baby is usually about 10 lbs. min (I think). The toddler I have has a minimum weight of __ lbs. I am guessing some teens are 20 lbs and the adults are 30 lbs. :furawatchi:

Hmm, about losing weight, I think it's just on games where your tama isn't actually moving it's body- eg, shape. I have noticed this myself, and I am now pretty confident that it is only the games like shape, where your tama dosen't move.

Anyway, I think the base weights for the Version 4 characters that were also on the version 3 are just the same, and the others I don't know. :angry: xD

Some adults may have a minumum weight of 30 LB, but for sure not all do.

I have a Makiko right now, and her minimum weight is 20 LB.

Some adults may have a minumum weight of 30 LB, but for sure not all do.
I have a Makiko right now, and her minimum weight is 20 LB.
Yes, many tamas, such as hanatchi, maskatchi, gozarutchi, etc, have a base weight of 20lbs. :angry:

I have noticed that myself. I think it is because to lose alot of wait you have to win the game instead of just playing over and other like other versions.

The baby is usually about 10 lbs. min (I think). The toddler I have has a minimum weight of __ lbs. I am guessing some teens are 20 lbs and the adults are 30 lbs. :p
Baby is actually five. Children are ten, you got the rest. I've learned that from about two years of V1, V2, V3, and two V4s. Also an Entama.

For the V4, you have to get a fairly good score on the games to lose any weight. It's certainly harder than the other versions.

The baby is usually about 10 lbs. min (I think). The toddler I have has a minimum weight of __ lbs. I am guessing some teens are 20 lbs and the adults are 30 lbs. :D
Baby-5

Child-10

Teen-15-20

Adult-30

That is the minimum weight for the V4...

Hope I helped...XD

i think the minimum weight varies depending on character. I had an ichigotchi and I got her down to zero lbs. once. Once she reached 3 lbs. she wouldn't play anymore. I have a hinotamachi now and his minimum weight is 15 lbs; at 17 lbs he won't play. My V4 is my first tama and my hinotamachi is only the second generation.

i think when u play shape u lose 3 weight same as heading?

:eek:

3 lbs?! Thats a lie.

How can you get it to 0 lbs?

It would lose at lease 3 lbs for each win in the game. So, if you were to try to get to 0, your pet would be at least be 3 lbs. And wouldn't go lower..

o_O 0 lbs?! Are you lying or what?

Yes, many tamas, such as hanatchi, maskatchi, gozarutchi, etc, have a base weight of 20lbs. :)
umm i usually have my tamagotchis weigh about 11lbs when a baby and when an adult about 77lbs oops i think i need to have them loose wheight

actually depending on how well you do on the game you will lose 0-3 pounds, and i dont know if you can play a game when you tama weighs 3 pounds because if they get tot that weight i try to get thier weight up to a healty level

The thing is I play lots of games I win often I do not think Bob (my v4) is getting lighter (or Catty)

:) :lol: :lol: :angry: :ph34r: :lol: :blink: :wacko: :furawatchi: :wub: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

The average weight for an adult is about 30 lbs, for a baby, i'd say 5-12 lbs. dont let your tama get to over weight or to under. and i cant ansewer your other question, all i can say is that v4's are made harder to take care of

I don't know if it's normal or not, but my Ichigotchi's minimum weight is 1lb, down from 10lb when she was a toddler. It's bloody weird. :huh:

I only feed her snacks when I want to play games with her and she refuses because she weighs too little-- then I play tons of games with her. I think my Tama' has an eating disorder! :D

~Jem

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, I have gen. 3 on my v4, and here's what I've seen:

Babies: 5 lbs.

Toddlers: 10-15 lbs.

Teens: 15-20 lbs.

Adults: 20-30 lbs.

Those are the minimum weights I've seen so far.

:unsure: :chohimetchi: :(

The babies have a base weight of 5-7 lbs., toddlers have a base weight of 10-12 lbs., teenages have a base weight of 15-17 lbs., adults have a base weight of 20-30 lbs. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back