Do you think care matters in V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
I was wondering whether care still matters in V4 in order to get certain characters. For example, if you had a Young Mametchi or Young Androtchi, and it was highest in Intelligence points, you would think it would evolve into Mametchi right? But we all know in V3 and V2 etc., you can only get a Mametchi if you take really good care of it. Would this matter in V4? If you had a Young Androtchi or Young Mametchi and took bad care of it would you get a Universal Adult instead? :p Has anyone tried this out?

I assumed that if you took poor care and didn't play much in the way of games (in other words low skills points) that you would get a Universal adults.

So I think a Young Androtchi could easily turn into a Universal adult if you keep letting its hearts empty out and you don't play many games with it.

I haven't tested it out yet - I am still working my way thru' getting each of the main 3 family group characters... :)

Well personally if you ask me I think skill points matter because why would Ban-Dai keep the Training points system? It seems like to much to effect what your tamagotchi might turn into... But what if you just took bad care of your tamagotchi and it was high in points? Huh? I did that and I got Mametchi. Seems as though the Tamagotchi connection version 4 is different from the other version the principal’s do not follow as the older versions.

So I think Ban-Dai made it easier for us to get what tamagotchi character we want, Yeah, think about it, Sam? Nope. So it seems unpredictable on what tamagotchi you will get, Universal or regular? Also from what I have noticed your tamagotchi can die easier.

Also Band-Dai made it hard for your tamagotchi to at least lose weight, if you don’t play games your tamagotchi can turn very fat in a matter of seconds (just a expression) I mean the games are quite harder to earn points with and earn a lot of points. Then I’m having a mixed feeling saying maybe. The bad thing about universal characters it that their like Ditto.. they can do nothing Their just plain. Also I don’t like when I open the mail and get poop, constantly I feed my tamagotchi and play games.

Good question on what will effect what tamagotchi you might get.

I think it matters.

Take good care and get a good teen.

Take bad care and get a bad/universal teen.

Take good care and get a nice adult.

Take bad care and get a universal adult.

I think it's like that. :(

-Kuchipatchi-

Last edited by a moderator:
this is what I've been debating about the V4, its really hard to figure which matters or not

I think the discipline bar is only if you get the universal character, but thats only my opinion

because I took completely bad care and get a mametchi

Yeah. This is one of the most confusing subjects in Tamagotchi. No one really knows, however I'm thinking it doesn't, as I got a Mametchi when letting its hearts go down all the time, but it's intelligence was over 300, so I got a Mametchi. This kinda thing is confusing.

Well I think it matters from a toddler to a teen only

I was wondering about that today too.

I'm not too sure about the whole caractor part of the tamas- I've never been good at getting different charactors.

I DO have a young mimtichi right now on my V4 though. I have taken pretty good care I guess, although she has to be on pause for alot/most of the day.

I'm guessing that the care DOES have things to do with which charactor you get seeing as all the other tamas have.

I think this is how it works - I haven't actually tested this but it seems to be the case.

The growth of the tam on V4 is based entirely on skill points - the randomness of taking care of the tam dissapears after the teen stage.

However, I think the randomness of the family you get corrolates to the randomness of the skill points. This could easily be disproven by someone with a little more V4 experience, but it seems logical that the highest number of Skill points in a particular catagory determines your family at the toddler age. E.g. You'd get the mametchi family if you got the most intelligence skill points out of the random games because the family is based on intelligence, Kuchi family if you get the most social from random points since they have the Social special character, so on, so forth. Basically, although the skill points from toddler games are random, the highest number of points in one area still determine your family.

The randomness of the skill point distribution at the toddler age may be what causes the family gotten to be random.

Then, after you've grown into a particular family, you have complete control over which character you get by playing certain games.

Universal characters are probably gotten by having a low total skill point sum at the time of changing.

Just a theory, but I think that the skill point feature is the driving force.

I think this is how it works - I haven't actually tested this but it seems to be the case.
The growth of the tam on V4 is based entirely on skill points - the randomness of taking care of the tam dissapears after the teen stage.

However, I think the randomness of the family you get corrolates to the randomness of the skill points. This could easily be disproven by someone with a little more V4 experience, but it seems logical that the highest number of Skill points in a particular catagory determines your family at the toddler age. E.g. You'd get the mametchi family if you got the most intelligence skill points out of the random games because the family is based on intelligence, Kuchi family if you get the most social from random points since they have the Social special character, so on, so forth. Basically, although the skill points from toddler games are random, the highest number of points in one area still determine your family.

The randomness of the skill point distribution at the toddler age may be what causes the family gotten to be random.

Then, after you've grown into a particular family, you have complete control over which character you get by playing certain games.

Universal characters are probably gotten by having a low total skill point sum at the time of changing.

Just a theory, but I think that the skill point feature is the driving force.
I agree - skill points are probably the biggest determining feature in V4 - but I do need to say something about your toddler theory. My first generation V4 turned into usually Meme group character Mizutamatchi when it was highest in Social points - and then into Meme group character Gourmetchi! (Still highest in Social.) I seem to be in a Meme trap. All the Tamas I've had after that first generation were Meme group, even if they weren't highest in Art/Fashion points, which makes me believe that family is very important.

Ithink it's entirely to do with skill points. I experimented with my v4. Ihaven't played a single game. It hasn't turned into a teen after 3 days without pause!

It's as if it needs skill points to change.

EDIT:I played jumping rope once. It now has one intelligence skill point, rest 0.I expected it would change. It did. Now it's a hawainotchi

I was wondering whether care still matters in V4 in order to get certain characters. For example, if you had a Young Mametchi or Young Androtchi, and it was highest in Intelligence points, you would think it would evolve into Mametchi right? But we all know in V3 and V2 etc., you can only get a Mametchi if you take really good care of it. Would this matter in V4? If you had a Young Androtchi or Young Mametchi and took bad care of it would you get a Universal Adult instead? :D Has anyone tried this out?
They both matter.. yes.

e.g High care AND high points = Mametchi

No matter what tama you have you should always care for it. Skill points matter too but care matters more.

yes u need to take care of it a have and old guy who is 36 he didnt die yet a take care of it u need to

Yes :furawatchi: I had got Pyontitchi with low skill points and I took perfect care of it. However a bit fat..

Well, care probably does matter, but I think skill points matter a little more.

If you neglect it, make it a high weight, etc, you are more likely to get a universal character than a normal adult. Also, low skill points will sometimes get you a universal character. But I think that's only if you have really, really low skill points in every area.

There also has got to be some randomness in getting a universal character because I got my Tama deadly sick and it still turned into a Ponytchi and I made my Tama 99 pounds and it still turned into a Tosakotchi.

So, maybe skill points have more of an affect on your Tama than care.

Yes, tamagotchis are for TAKING care of the digital creation/pet! It's like this:

Tamagotchi! Take care of a digital pet! You need to CARE for it! After all, you need to care for your tamagotchi to even care to play the GAMES! Get it? It's like this:

A fashion game WITHOUT the fashion!

So it''s like a tamagotchi without the pet!

So yes, if you want the very short answer-yes. Care is taken to feed it, then to play games! Tamagotchi is not known for skill points! No no, and I guess playing games is sort of taking care of it. But don't make it your top piroity! Make watching you tamagotchi and not letting it die! (That's the only way to get a running streak of tamagotchi generations!) I am just doing this from my V3 experince. I know that you are talking for a V4, But hey, I'm getting one at 6 PM, which is in a minute.

I hope this has helped,

mametchi :D

I am quite positive that Care matters too!, Also on the same level of the new V4 "skill points let you live the Tamagotchi life"

So its equally care and skill points that you have to get to get a great character.

Or maybe less care and less points= Bad Character!

It just varies on how much time you spend with your tamagotchi.

My Tamagotchi is lost right now and I cant find her anywhere.

I hope she dosent die

Yes! If you do take good care and have high skill points, it just might be a Mametchi.

I take really good care of mine, and I got a Memetchi 2 times in a row! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back