I need help with marriage!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan#!

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is an adult and so is the one that i am trying to get mine married too. They love each-other, but wont get married. What do I do? :rolleyes:

U will get married with a mate by match maker

So u will connect another tama at same stage to built heart rate with full of heart.

I myself don't know much about 2 tamgotchi marrage, It's pretty complicated.

hi i hav tamagotchi in love for 3days and still wont marry wat shold i do

name;talia

age;7yrs

type;hanatchi

training;3

If your tamagotchis both have 4 hearts in their Friend List, then simply wait a day and connect again. :(

Also, they have to be 5-6 to mate by connecting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the matchmaker has come, connect with the tamagotchi it loves. You will first see each tamagotchi shaking their as if they're saying "no". Then one of the tamagotchis that is connected will move to the other one. Then on the other ones screen it'll show the tamgotchis facing each other with a heart in the middle. Then you should see fireworks, this means they are married. :wub: Then you'll have babies. You'll have to take care of both the adult and the baby. The adult will take care of the baby. You have to take care of the adult . :wub:

I noticed with my tamagotchis that Adults normally won't make a baby - even with their best friends - until both the boy and the girl have been adults for 24hrs.

So keep connecting and they will mate soon!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

when the matchmaker comes say no to it the connect with the tama you want to marry

and they should make a baby it worked for me :p :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back