HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shmegel

Reaction score
Help! I debugged my v1 connection and now whenever I leave it alone the screen goes blank, whenever I tap it or drop it it resets itself! I changed the batteries over and over, but it still wont work!!! I checked the screws and they were all in tight.What do I do? Please help!!! :(

It sounds like de-bugging it was not a good idea, take it out of de-bug and it might be back to normal, if you de-buged it wrong it might have damaged something. I hope your tama turns out alright!

It's okay with what happened to your tamagotchi.Like she said earlier,it was NOT a good idea to de-bug because the process could damage your tamagotchi,causing it to go haywire.it might unfortunately be busted but nobody knows for sure.i tried banging the tamagotchi lightly on the desk and see if the tamagotchi gets clear again.it worked for me when it froze.this problem...i dont really know.try resetting one or two more times and see what the results are!i hope you fix it.

-Bubble Tea

Thank you, but I reset pretty much more than 10 times a day because of its resetting problems. I wish there was a way to fix it for sure. Do you have any other ideas?

I got mine to work, but I was looking through the list to select my character (on the v1 I posted about). I saw one made of vertical lines. It was the last one on the list before the baby girl. I chose it. Now when it moves, it switches between vertical and horizontal lines. When it eats, it switches to a throne shape. Is this normal? Please help. :(

I connected with a v2 and looked at the friend list. It looked like a Hotodetchi! Is there something wrong? Is this supposed to happen?

Some pretty odd stuff can happen while/after you de-bugg, getting items mixed up with food, buying one item and have your whole stock taken up by it, getting the wrong name/ character in you friend list...ect.

if you want you can undebug you tamagotchi. just go back to the tama's microchip and then erase the debug pencil marks really hard. and it works!

Thank you, but I know how. Will that actually fix the errors?

Last edited by a moderator:
I debugged my v1 before when you do you put very light pencil marks, I then undebugged it because I hated it.

I debugged it right so the undebugging worked.

To undebugg your tama go back to the memory chip.

You know the little circle you lightly coloured with a pencil while debugging?

Take a very small eraser and lightly erase it back and forth a couple times so your pencil markings are gone.

Put the back on and the battry in if it didn't work open it back up and erase more.

Close it and put the battry in reset it again, it should have worked, if not your tamagotchi is screwed forever.

Debugging is a major DANGER and only debugg if you are willing to sacrifce breaking your tamagotchi.

Take MY advice I have debugged and undebugged over 5 tamagotchis.

Do you think that I colored it in too dark?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back