HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yo!allyrox

Reaction score
OK so a cpouple of days ago we started talking about dogs. My parents decided that i could have one for my birthday. I got really excited, read boks, dreamt about them, and even changed my backround for my comp. Bu tmy mom came home from work today late. i started telling her about the cute video about a bichon frise( the dog i was gonna get) doing tricks. but before i could finish she told me that i wasnt going to get a dog on my birthday.It was like losing something.

So she put all your hopes up and then changed her mind? That was pretty unfair, but she's probably only doing it for the best. :ichigotchi:

Are you still getting the dog, but not for your b-day? Or you're not going to get it at all? :puroperatchi:

So she put all your hopes up and then changed her mind? That was pretty unfair, but she's probably only doing it for the best.

:huh: Are you still getting the dog, but not for your b-day? Or you're not going to get it at all? ;)

Definitely tell your mom it's a HUGE shot in the face what occured. Parent's shouldn't promise anything unless they can do it. Plain and simple. False hope is just rude ;P

Maybe they have thought about it and decided it wouldn't be fair on the dog, like if someone wasn't in all the time. We had that dilema but when I got my dog my grandma said she'd come pick him up when no-ones in as it's not nice if they're stuck in on their own. (Dogs just like company, walks etc.)

Maybe they have thought about it and decided it wouldn't be fair on the dog, like if someone wasn't in all the time. We had that dilema but when I got my dog my grandma said she'd come pick him up when no-ones in as it's not nice if they're stuck in on their own. (Dogs just like company, walks etc.)
True. That could be a possibility. The mother should of discussed this change of heart though with her daughter when it occured, not waiting lol.

Well, that's unfair and quite disappointing. But don't worry too much. What my mom did was she got my hopes up by telling me I needed a cell phone nowadays and then I asked her and she said the next day that I was too young and couldn't get one before 18, so I was disappointed and then on Christmas she surprised me with one, knowing that it would be that much cooler if she crushed my hopes and then surprised me when I knew I wasn't getting one.

But I suppose cell phones and dogs are different. lol well is there any reason that your mom doesn't want a dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back