New Junior Guides!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil tamagotchi

Reaction score
Welcome to the Team! JC has made a point of saying that their will be 1 more Junior Guide appointed soon.

We expect our Junior Guides to perform to the high standard we set. If this standard is not met then you wil be asked to leave.

The new Team:

SPAM control:

Mangorox

Jekka

Forum Misplacement control:

tamakitten

Tamacool

Member Mangement:

memetchi101

Oniontchi

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like 2 join junior guides and then tamaguide team

I'd love to be one it's my dream! But I just can't cuz' I blew my top off with jeremy clarkson. Maybe in the near future! Who kno's! :rolleyes:

I'd love to be one it's my dream! But I just can't cuz' I blew my top off with jeremy clarkson. Maybe in the near future! Who kno's! :lol:
you will not believe how many people are angry with me.

It doesn't stop you being a candidate.

actually i want 2 join the tamaguide team instead because then i could be on the look out 4 everything just like the tamaguides and fix what maybe wrong move topics 2 the right forum if they happen 2 be in the wrong forum close topics if they're r topic maker requests a very bad topic or maybe if a whole lot of people r requesting it be closed and pin topics if they're important like the rules u know

Welcome to the Team! JC has made a point of saying that their will be 1 more Junior Guide appointed soon. We expect our Junior Guides to perform to the high standard we set. If this standard is not met then you wil be asked to leave.

The new Team:

SPAM control:

Mangorox

Jekka

Forum Misplacement control:

tamakitten

Tamacool

Member Mangement:

memetchi101

Oniontchi
i am sorry but i do not really know wat spamming is

Spaming is like if the topic was askjfkwjefklj. And the post was kasfkwehfajh.

Another example. The topic was hihihihihihihi! And the post was hi hellen!

Thats spam.

Spaming is like if the topic was askjfkwjefklj. And the post was kasfkwehfajh.
Another example. The topic was hihihihihihihi! And the post was hi hellen!

Thats spam.
thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back