Characters...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arthur

Reaction score
I have a 'Mouse' like character....Well, he has mouse ears but a rabbit tale and jumps like a rabbit. It doesn't face straight on and its not profile either...quite cute really. I haven't been able to find him on any growth charts.

Its Connexion V2 (european one).

Growth: Bibetchi-Hidodetchi (star)-young Mimitchi (despite being 1st generation)-then my mouse.

Has anyone had this one? Any info will be gratefully received, Thanks :rolleyes:

No... i havent had one but I hope to. It sounds cool. Mabe its just a new character by Bandai. They did put aloy of new characters in for the V2s.

ps... my 200th POST. YAY me

Hello. I'm new here and my name is connector99. How do you make these so called charecters :lol:

It's actually more like a hamster after further study! It is very cute but quite dumpy and likes to weigh in at 30lb...won't play to lose weight either so may have a bit of a lazy one! Had a bath and brushed his teeth tonight and looked really cute.

I'm looking forward to some V2 growth charts to refer to :lol:

Allygotchi, thanks for the reply and congrats on your 200!

Connector99, thanks to you too...and hello. These characters appear according to how well you look after your pet...I'm seeing characters which I cannot find on any growth charts on the web due to new characters created for the version 2's. I'm sure we'll be seeing new growth charts soon. I like to read about the characters and how they are generated :ph34r:

Hope that sounds ok...I'm new too :ph34r:

I know the name of my Hamster...It's Pyonchitchi :lol:

There is a V2 Growth Chart under construction, I found it in the 'Tips and Tricks' Forum. It shows many of the new characters. Hope it will help anyone reading this. I'll be watching out for additional info there :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back