old too soon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janeliz

Reaction score
My adult is only 9, and today woke up as an oldie! This is a real bummer, because he was in love with my daughter's adult, and now I suppose they cannot mate.

I took what I thought was very good care of my character. What is the normal age for an oldie, and how long will he continue to live? What can I do to keep them from getting old this early?

Thanks, Janeliz

Wait until both are oldies then they can mate.

my tamagotchi turned into an oldie and died when it was 13, and i think it was about 9 when it turned into an oldie.

Yes

totally normal.

Wait for the other to become old, and yeah, then they can have tamababies.

She will not be able to though, if she gets to the age of 16.

My adult is only 9, and today woke up as an oldie! This is a real bummer, because he was in love with my daughter's adult, and now I suppose they cannot mate.
I took what I thought was very good care of my character. What is the normal age for an oldie, and how long will he continue to live? What can I do to keep them from getting old this early?

Thanks, Janeliz
You can get your daughter to raise hers to an oldie, and then mate the two oldies together (it's possible and the children will become Oyajitchi).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back