jobs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

13sea24680

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi is 4years old but it doesn't have a job! :p Why not?

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tamagotchi is 4years old but it doesn't have a job! :ph34r: Why not?
You have to be patient! Your adult character will receive job offers soon. Just collect as many Life Points as you can to 'increase' your chance of getting a job you like. Just keep your tamagotchi unpaused while keeping a watchful eye on it! :D

-Cotton :p

You have to be patient! Your adult character will receive job offers soon. Just collect as many Life Points as you can to 'increase' your chance of getting a job you like. Just keep your tamagotchi unpaused while keeping a watchful eye on it! :ph34r: -Cotton :p
ok! i got mail two times thinking was a job but it wasn't! i rreeeeeeaaaly want a job!

WHAT she said has to be a pairent :) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT she said has to be a pairent :wacko: :furawatchi:
Huh??? ;) What does that mean??? :D :D I'm confused!

And you will get [!] mail when you are going to recieve job offers. When you get the first [!] mail, then you press any button when there's an "Away" sign on the screen. Then when your tama gets back, another [!] mail will come. Then that's when you get to go through different types of jobs. To go through the jobs you press the A button (first button), then when you find a job you like press B (middle button) to select it. Then if you get the job there will be 3 o's. But if you don't get the job there will be 3 x's. Hope I helped! ^_^

Huh??? :rolleyes: What does that mean??? :angry: :eek: I'm confused!

And you will get [!] mail when you are going to recieve job offers. When you get the first [!] mail, then you press any button when there's an "Away" sign on the screen. Then when your tama gets back, another [!] mail will come. Then that's when you get to go through different types of jobs. To go through the jobs you press the A button (first button), then when you find a job you like press B (middle button) to select it. Then if you get the job there will be 3 o's. But if you don't get the job there will be 3 x's. Hope I helped! :D
yes you helped me but when the job thing came I pressed the B button And then I didn't press anything and now my Tamagotchi dosen't have a job! Will get another offer soon?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????

whatever happens be patient . the job you get depends on your skill points so if you want a really good job get lots of skill points by playing lots of games. :D

Sometimes your pet may have been overabused so takegood care of it and buy stuff for it like clothes for example this happened to me but I had to wait for weeks and weeks and sometimes you end up with no job thats a tamagotchis life sometimes it does depending on your skill points keep watching it and when it poos clean it up feed it after play games with it and so on if you don't get a job before your pet dies there's always another chance in another generation. Hope this helped!

yes you helped me but when the job thing came I pressed the B button And then I didn't press anything and now my Tamagotchi dosen't have a job! Will get another offer soon??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yea you'll get another job offer soon! Don't worry! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back