Universal Character Discovery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightningzoom

Reaction score
Well, see, my friend's V4 is on the third generation all three of those generations it has had Universal Character. Judging by her tamas skill points when they evolved, I think I found a way that you know which universal character you might get if you took bad care.

On the first generation of her tama, she got a girl. It turned into a Masktchi with the highest Intellegence Skill Points. Next generation, she got a girl Hanatchi nwith the highest Style Skill Points. On the third generation she got a girl Pyonkotchi with the highest Social Skill Points. Maybe Universals don't matter on hoiw high of skill points, but bad care alone.

I figured that it worked that way with universals and you got a certain one depending on skill points. She has had no boy universals so far but, if anyone gets a boy universal, state it's skill points here to see if it works. If anyone has gotten something which proves otherwise, tell us here so we can figure out how this universal thing works. :)

Well you can look at this topic https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8173. Could you explain how many points she had? Instead of saying high. :(

Good call this maybe one of the symptoms of a universal character, I remember I had a Pynotitchi that was about 50 pounds and had all of his skill points in the 30 point range. I didn’t take bad care of it, it was very fat, and I didn’t exercise it.. Maybe I’m wrong.

Locky458

Well, if that's actually true, it would be the same thing with boys. Gozarutchi would be the same as Masktchi, Debatchi would be the same as Hanatchi, and Pyonchitchi would be the same as Pyonkotchi.

That's a pretty neat discovery though...

Well, I just got Pyonkotchis on both of my tamas and they only had about 30 combined Skill Points but it seems that one had 30 in kindness and one had 30 in fashion so maybe it is something else. I just proved myself wrong. :( Oh, well, let's keep on looking and we may find out how you are given a Universal Character and how you know which one you might get.

By the way Locky, I don't really know how much she had because she brings it to school unlike me, and that;s the only time I get to see it. I could try to ask her on Monday though.

Last edited by a moderator:
but wait, from what i am hereing everyone who got a universal some skill in the 30s right? :blink: :D :(

but wait, from what i am hereing everyone who got a universal some skill in the 30s right? B) :( :furawatchi:
Yes, My Pyontitchi points was in the 10-30's range. But keep in mind universal character's can also come from neglect, and high wieght.

Strange becuase I had a Young Mametchi with 101 Intellgence, 8 arts, and 6 social, and then I got Gozarutchi. I was dissapointed.

Hmm.....that makes sense, because my friend had a Gozarutchi, and I don't think she took very good care of it, and all of its job offers were turned down except the one that's like clothes designer but with skill points instead.

Yes, My Pyontitchi points was in the 10-30's range. But keep in mind universal character's can also come from neglect, and high wieght.
Strange becuase I had a Young Mametchi with 101 Intellgence, 8 arts, and 6 social, and then I got Gozarutchi. I was dissapointed.
Yes, Locky but like you said before Universal characters can also come from neglect or high weight. So maybe you neglected it or made it overweight.

I also think there's got to be some randomness in getting these Universal characters because I had a Gourmetchi with 111 intelligence points, 7 style points, and 20 kindness points and it did turn into the character it's supposed to- Tosakotchi. AND he was 99 pounds. So it has to be somewhat random if you ask me.

maybe your right,

but i think its if you take abslute bad care and there over weight but i got a mimitchi at 99lb on the v4 but i played heaps of games as well so i'm confused now.

but my friend 'version 4' hardly played games and weight 99lb and kept on getting universal characters? i told her to try keep its weight down i havn't heard from her yet so i don't no if it worked.....................

but i test the girls one when i get girls (. ^_^ .) [SIZE=8pt]copyright 2007[/SIZE]

Soo, now i got boys so i tell you in 1-2 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
x_______x

I don't think weight matters if you take good care of it.

My young memetchi was always 70-99 lbs its whole lifetime.

xD Because as a baby, i made it overweight so i could play with it. But it got outta hand, and i couldn't control it.

So it was usually overweight but I took good care of it.

Now its a memetchi. :lol: About to turn to makiko after i get another 100 skill points

maybe your right,
but i think its if you take abslute bad care and there over weight but i got a mimitchi at 99lb on the v4 but i played heaps of games as well so i'm confused now.

but my friend 'version 4' hardly played games and weight 99lb and kept on getting universal characters? i told her to try keep its weight down i havn't heard from her yet so i don't no if it worked.....................

but i test the girls one when i get girls (. :) .) [SIZE=8pt]copyright 2007[/SIZE]

Soo, now i got boys so i tell you in 1-2 weeks
Ok,

I got a Togetchi from Hawainotchi his skill points was Arts the highest i was aiming for debatchi,

so i suppose that proves you wrong.

Sorry

I had very high skill points but was never very happy and always hungry and it changed into this B) (don't'know its name).

I was hoping to get a :) mimitchi but...

Masktchi comes from bad care. The rest come from low skill points or near equal skill points and medium-good care.

Hello! Another possible way of getting Universals is depending on how you got it. Maybe.

For example, maybe you get Debatchi for bad care, Pyonitchiu for low skill points, and Gozarutchi for low skill points and bad care.

Let's think about this for a while and try to record how you got a Universal Character.

It could help.

I got a v4 pyonkotchi with the most art points I think you just get one no matter what.

tamablues

I really dont think skill points matter cause my tama just this second turned into a Y. Mimitchi with skill points of 3 3 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back