help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Mini

Reaction score
Well, first my school is forming a newspaper and i'm the advice columnist(the person who writes the people with problems back), but i don't have a name.i can't use my own cuz i don't want people to know.Pleaz help me!!i need a name.i also have some already.

HERE:

Dr.phil

Dr.phillis

Ask me

Ask the 411 girl

Tell me which one u like or make up ur own!also if u have a problem ask me!hehehe :wacko:

Well, first my school is forming a newspaper and i'm the advice columnist(the person who writes the people with problems back), but i don't have a name.i can't use my own cuz i don't want people to know.Pleaz help me!!i need a name.i also have some already.HERE:

Dr.phil

Dr.phillis

Ask me

Ask the 411 girl

Tell me which one u like or make up ur own!also if u have a problem ask me!hehehe :wacko:
I like Dr. Phillis, because it's like the female Dr. Phil! If you use Dr. Phil, it's kinda weird... I don't really like "Ask me" or "Ask the 411 girl." Good luck with your advice column! I bet you give great advice!

♪~tk710

This oughta be in whats on your mind guys, (not trying to be a backseat moderater, just trying to raise my karma okay?)

*topic mailed to guide*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back