Ok I am really confused!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_lover

Reaction score
I dont know what happened!!!First she saw the matchmaker and pushed a button and her tama went blank!So we pushed reset and download and set the time back.THe matchmaker brought a kid!!She exepted it and they fell in love!!!!I dont why this happened I have never seen anything like it!Also the kid was a mohitamatchi

:rolleyes:

Well why did you press the Reset, Download button, that's the case why your tamagotchi did something weird like that, Just wait don't press the Reset, Download button when the matchmaker is coming.

This is a known glitch (programming defect) with the V4. Sometimes (very rarely) the matchmaker brings wrong-aged characters to mate with.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a known glitch (programming defect) with the V4. Sometimes (very rarely) the matchmaker brings wrong-aged characters to mate with.
i agree with this

I dont know what happened!!!First she saw the matchmaker and pushed a button and her tama went blank!So we pushed reset and download and set the time back.THe matchmaker brought a kid!!She exepted it and they fell in love!!!!I dont why this happened I have never seen anything like it!Also the kid was a mohitamatchi
:D
probably a glitch

thats is very odd. its probably just a glitch in the tamagotchi. B) :eek: like others said there was probably some sort of defect in the tamagotchi program itself.

-hope i helped!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back