HELP PLEASE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OKay well my tamagotchi just turned 5 yesterday and I wanted it to go to work/school but then it shook it's head no and I get mail posts in my tamagotchi version 4 when it flashed with the exclamation mark my pet went then nobody came?! I have a lot of skill points and it's over 100 but why is it deciding not to go to school? I call mr.turtle everyday by cellphone and my pet seems happy whenever she calles him but why not go to school?? help PLEASE? :(

Wait a while, and your tamagotchi will get offered a job.

I have to wait? but I waited like for 1 week already and it still doesn't want to go to work/school LOL. :(

Are you pressing any of the buttons (A, B, or C) when there's an "Away" sign on the screen? If you're not then that's probably why. But if you do press the A, B, or C button, and your teacher doesn't come, sorry but I don't know why! :(

My Skill points are over 100 arts/social/ and the other one all over 100 and when I click on the work button it shakes her head I don't see an away sign. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back