Photo
- - - - -

I need help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

keekster94

• keekster94 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:39 PM ( #1 )

Oh my gosh I wish I never would have bought 3 more tamagotchis today! I already had 3! Now I have 6!!! It's sooo hard to take care of them because the babies need to be taken care of constantly! So when a baby is hungry I have to feed it. Then if it's not happy I have to play a game with it and try to win. Then by the time i'm done taking care of one the other two need to be taken care of! Does anybody know how I can keep track of all of them??? :wub:

Replies

Views

Started

24 Mar 2007

Last Post

25 Mar 2007

charmgirl

• charmgirl user photo

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:51 PM ( #2 )

if you have a brother , sister, or friend that does not have one than let themm borrow it for a day or two and then you can start playing with them again

lilmissgotchi

• lilmissgotchi user photo

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:53 PM ( #3 )

did you know when your tamagotchi is sad or wants atenchion you can just press prais that is what i do! and you can put them on pause by pressing a an c at the same time to un pause press a and c again!

SimplyyGorgeous

• simplyygorgeous user photo

Posted 24 March 2007 - 03:36 PM ( #4 )

My idea is to press pause button a and b pressed together and take care of one pet then another and so on put unpause it afterwards then pause it again hope I helped! so then you can keep track of all your pets instead of going back and forth to each one. :P

dancinkayley

• dancinkayley user photo

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:18 PM ( #5 )

Oh my gosh I wish I never would have bought 3 more tamagotchis today! I already had 3! Now I have 6!!! It's sooo hard to take care of them because the babies need to be taken care of constantly! So when a baby is hungry I have to feed it. Then if it's not happy I have to play a game with it and try to win. Then by the time i'm done taking care of one the other two need to be taken care of! Does anybody know how I can keep track of all of them??? :(

You could pause two and care for one as a baby for an hour, then unpause another of the babies and care for that one and so on. It will be like having a baby for 3 hours, but at least you don't have to take care of all 3 at once.

Tama luver 35698

• tama-luver-35698 user photo

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:20 PM ( #6 )

Don't worry about it and to make the tamagotchis happy super fast give them snacks until there happy bar goes all the way up they will be happy quikly!

mametchitama

• mametchitama user photo

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:21 AM ( #7 )

SHARE IT TO PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE ONE IE. FAMILY,FRIENDS

bazla1234

• bazla1234 user photo

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:23 AM ( #8 )

try this:

put 3 to sleep and play with 3!that way its alot easier!

webkinzrule

• webkinzrule user photo

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:45 AM ( #9 )

same with my FRIEND she has 6 tamagotchis and
3 are v4 3 are v3 she puts any thrree of them to sleep and the next day she puts the other three to sleep it helps her alot you should try it!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D