The Tamagotchi Movie: Adventures to TamaPlanet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
Scene II

Gozarutchi sat in the cockpit of his bomb-launcher. He laughed maniacally to himself as he aimed the bomb at Mimitchi's house.

BANG!!!!

The bomb blew the chimney and a small section of the roof off of the house. The explosion got someone else's attention. Someone else on TamaPlanet, far away from Earth, where Gozarutchi mumbled something to himself about his aim.

On TamaPlanet...

Memetchi marched into Princess YM (Young Mimitchi)'s throne room. The Princess ruled TamaPlanet ever since everyone else gave up and went to Earth to interact with humans.

"What is it, Commander?" YM asked, bored.

"Your Grace, we have observed an explosion on Planet Earth." Memetchi answered. Memetchi was the only female general on the planet.

"And?"

"Should we scramble the babies?"

"Sure, fine, whatever." YM was clearly bored with the Commander already.

"Yes, Your Grace." Memetchi bowed and marched out of the throne room.

Outside, in the soldiers' barracks

Sergeant Maskutchi marched into the tent of the Kinakomotchis and lit a flashlight. "Men, you have been ordered to report to the launch site of our new space rocket. You must be ready for takeoff at 0600 hours." He switched off the flashlight and marched out. The soldier Kinakomotchis murmured among themselves.

"Space rocket? Where are we going?"

"I hope we don't get in another war."

"I want my mommy!"

On Earth, back at TamaHealth, Inc.

Mimitchi stood at the microwave, waiting for her Tupperware to heat up. "Come on, I don't have all day!" she muttered to the microwave. At last, the timer rang. Mimitchi took her lunch out and sat with Mametchi near the window of the cafeteria. Mametchi, who was usually quite drowsy, perked up as she heard the sound of high-pitched, munchkin-like voices singing.

"Mimitchi, do you hear that?"

"What?" Mimitchi listened closely. "Oh..."

The Kinakomotchi army was bunched into a convertible-style rocket, singing, "We have come to protect your planet, do not be alarmed, we have come to fight all your battles, to keep our friends from harm..."

Latest posts

Back