Characters:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamamaster

Reaction score
Hi there,

Can anyone help me? I have two 1st generation ichigotchis and want them to grow into mimichi NOT memetchi. the growth charts that others have posted inidicate that this is impossible. am i going to have to wait for my 2nd generation to get mimichi?

:blink:

Thanks for the confirmation. I can't wait till I have Tamababies!

That was a great link tamababii. Thanks!

My ichigotchis ended up turning into tarakotchi and not even memetchi. :lol: Guess I wasn't taking as good care of them as I thought. I'll have to do better the next generation. :eek:

One question about the link you posted: Are the base weights right or are they different for the connection version? I only ask cos my tarakotchis are 30lbs and not 40lbs. Thanks

That was a great link tamababii. Thanks!
My ichigotchis ended up turning into tarakotchi and not even memetchi. :eek: Guess I wasn't taking as good care of them as I thought. I'll have to do better the next generation. :p

One question about the link you posted: Are the base weights right or are they different for the connection version? I only ask cos my tarakotchis are 30lbs and not 40lbs. Thanks
yeah i noticed that they're 10g too heavy!!! ;)

my itchigotchi is 20g not 30g! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back