HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you get a cell phone instead of honey?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• I think

• WHAT!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its because she typed it last and you get a cellphone instead of the last code you enter:ichigotchi:

well she must have done that one last becuz when you put in the last of all codes it gives you a rare item. Next time she puts the code in, she will have to pay for it.

yea...have you done all the other codes first?? if so then the cell phone comes when

you enter the last code, you get the cell phone.

enter the code again and you will get the love potion.

hope this helps

My friend Tia when she entered the code for honey (love potion) she got a cell phone instead! she had a V3 and a V4 V3 is :( and V4 is :D and :huh: is a boy and :( is a girl! and she wants them to get married! where can she get a love potion!
TO get the potoin you have to pay for it now. Cuz the last code you enter you get a special item. In your case, the Cell Phone. She should have got the potion FIRST, not last.

look I entered the same code for honey!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT WAS A CELL PHONE INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :) B) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
yeah,mine had that too, and i need it now! :angry: :angry: :angry: :eek: :angry: :angry:

The last code you enter in becomes the 'rare item' in v4 it's

the cell phone to call your parents you should have put the

CD3 in last because it's free then put it in again and you

have the honey and a cell phone and the other items you

get from the codes.

-mimichi7

hope I helped.

Tamatalkers,

Woah! Calm down. Take a deep breath and relax. Memetchi_rulz!, these people are trying to help you out, no need to yell at them. We all realize that you are upset and frusterated but it gives you no right to get angry. Anyway like most of the people here said, You probably entered the rest of the codes in so the last one is replaced with a cellphone. Happens to all of us. :rolleyes:

-WarriorsCatRulz

Tamatalkers,
Woah! Calm down. Take a deep breath and relax. Memetchi_rulz!, these people are trying to help you out, no need to yell at them. We all realize that you are upset and frusterated but it gives you no right to get angry. Anyway like most of the people here said, You probably entered the rest of the codes in so the last one is replaced with a cellphone. Happens to all of us. :rolleyes:

-WarriorsCatRulz
I agree with WarriorsCatRulz

and when I had :angry: , :) , :angry: ,:angry:, :rolleyes: and B) they never get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huh?

Only two characters can

get married and have kids

at a time 19 tamas won't...

???

and when I had :angry: , :) , :angry: ,:angry:, :rolleyes: and B) they never get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.........did you just read what i wrote?.................

mimichi7:

I agree with WarriorsCatRulz
Thank you!

Huh?Only two characters can

get married and have kids

at a time 19 tamas won't...

???
That is very true. Only 2 tamas can get married and have kids. Once they do, nobody else can marry them and have kids. But if you meant that you connected 3 pairs and TRIED getting them married well, that kind of seems hard. Because it takes a LONG time to get them married. One time me and my friend connected the ENTIRE day and they finally got married. So yes it takes a while.

-WarriorsCatRulz :rolleyes:

did you try putting in thee love poition again cause my tamas did the same thing and then i put in the love potion password again and then it said the love potion and i then i had to buy it but at least i got and then i got my tamagotchis married!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back