AAAAAAAAAA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sancha

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]my tama was looking at an egg and then that egg cracked and a baby jumped out of it and it started dancing and bouncing around, wierd or what!!![/SIZE]

help me please...

~sancha~

[SIZE=8pt]my tama was looking at an egg and then that egg cracked and a baby jumped out of it and it started dancing and bouncing around, wierd or what!!![/SIZE]help me please...

~sancha~
What you've described sounds like the seasonal animation for Easter.

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure It may be an easter animation where it happens around march and the bunny pushes an egg to your screen and it hatches. :D

don't worry it is called a tama screensaver it is perfectly normal

Its an easter animation.

People should stop making these topics

so many people have already made them

they should just say

'same thing happened to me'

and read the help from there.

Weird, i never heard anything like that before...... describe your situation better andpeople willbe ableto help you.

Yes there are, I have seen the easter, halloween, christmas and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ones, as well as a few others.
It's not a srceen saver though it's an animation that bandai has added

to celebrate special holidays there is even a topic stating all of the holidays (animations.)

CLICK BELOW

click for animations.

Weird, i never heard anything like that before...... describe your situation better andpeople willbe ableto help you.
They described it very well and it isn't a problem

it is COMPLETELY NORMAL

Your welcome mine is a little boy dancing in the egg right now!

It comes at 2;00 pm set it to 1;59 pm and wait and it'll come!

AWH, sooooooooo CUTE!!!

it happened to me too. I thought that my adult tama mated with my other teen tama! :eek: :D :D :D

:) Dont freak out! Mine did that once when I was in school. It just does that when it is bored. Dont worry it will eventually stop.

:lol: Luv,

~!Meme!~

It happened to mine, too, on March 26 at 4:30 pm. A big egg with a star on it is in the background, and the tamagotchi character is watching. The egg cracks, I think there is smoke, then a little baby tama pops his head out of the egg and turns left and right. I didn't see an easter bunny.

if you have connected with another person then the other persons tamagotchi mated with yours!! but if the matchmaker came and gave you an egg thats just very odd!! well atleast this isnt a mager problem. this could just be a simple glitch. but this is still very unusal. :eek: B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back