V4 problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimichi7

Reaction score
#1.) My V4 keeps getting girls is there a certain way to get a boy?

I'm on the 8th generation and it's a girl I've only gotten a boy once and that was by making it partners with my V3.

#2.) I had full food and snacks sections by buying stuff from the shop the next time I checked it there were none and I didn't use them!!!

#3.) I had a violetchi in my friends book that I hadn't connected with and it's name was B, musicnote, 1, littleflatsymbol (like written on music(band)), then a I.

Does anyone know answers to my questions?

Or any one of them.

#1) I got this from a tamagotchi cheats site: Get a boy:

Press B, B, A, A, C, C, B, B, A, A, C, C then download it. It will turn into a boy.

I've never tried it so, I hope it works...

#2) very weird, sorry! I don't know!

#3) ditto :D

Last edited by a moderator:
#1) I got this from a tamagotchi cheats site: Get a boy:Press B, B, A, A, C, C, B, B, A, A, C, C then download it. It will turn into a boy.

I've never tried it so, I hope it works...

#2) very weird, sorry! I don't know!

#3) ditto :rolleyes:
I don't think that I want to try #1 if noone else has tried and succeeded at it lots of codes to get a certain gender are fake and you will just have totally restart everything again.

I don't think that I want to try #1 if noone else has tried and succeeded at it lots of codes to get a certain gender are fake and you will just have totally restart everything again.
The code is fake!I lost a mametchi tring it WAAAAAA!!!! ;) :gozarutchi: :angry: :angry:

The code is fake!I lost a mametchi tring it WAAAAAA!!!! ;) :gozarutchi: :angry: :angry:
Thanks for telling me so that I don't loose my tama.

Poor you for loosing yours I don't use those codes unless

my tama dies then I don't risk loosing my tama. (the character)

I know that for a boy, you have a better chance of getting one if you say yes to the matchmaker it's second time around and turn it down the 1st time.

Those other things are just plain weird. I have NO clue.

Except did you have another violetchi on your friend list? If so, look at Tamagotchi Faq. They might have soem helpful stuff. :eek:

♫Matchy♫

I know that for a boy, you have a better chance of getting one if you say yes to the matchmaker it's second time around and turn it down the 1st time.Those other things are just plain weird. I have NO clue.

Except did you have another violetchi on your friend list? If so, look at Tamagotchi Faq. They might have soem helpful stuff. :eek:

♫Matchy♫
Thanks I'll say no to the matchmaker the first time around on my next generation cause mine already has a baby girl. And YES I had another violetchi in my friends list I made mine partners with it, and then checked to see how much they liked each other and I noticed the other weird named violetchi I'll check the FAQ and if it's not in there I'll ask it and see what response I get. THANK-YOU!!!

-mimichi7 :eek:

Messed up inventory (items, foods, snacks) and friends list sounds like a memory corruption. Try pressing the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen. If this does not clear up your problems you will have to do a total reset. I've had to do a total reset twice so far on my 3-month old V4, due to inventory corruption problems on two occasions. Items such as the ball and remote control helicopter appeared in my V4 snack list, then after download some regular snacks like the orange disappeared off the list.

Messed up inventory (items, foods, snacks) and friends list sounds like a memory corruption.  Try pressing the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen.  If this does not clear up your problems you will have to do a total reset.  I've had to do a total reset twice so far on my 3-month old V4, due to inventory corruption problems on two occasions.  Items such as the ball and remote control helicopter appeared in my V4 snack list, then after download some regular snacks like the orange disappeared off the list.
But it happened last monday so I just ignored it and I have boughten stuff from the shop and it works fine now...??? So it might have just been a temporary memory corruption...

I think BanDai released the tamagotchi version 4 before they had fixed all of the glitches, I wonder why they would let out the design and not have perfected it...

They let down a lot of tamagotchi fans by making them have to totally reset their tama due to problems. I have 65, 790 gotchi points and a lot of foods and toys I don't think I would TOTALLY want to reset my tama, I have a problem downloading when I reset it, because the tama doesn't age for 24 hours. :) :p

-mimichi7 :wacko:

ps. I asked the FAQ team these questions and another memory corrupton one was I had 21 friends at the same time as all of my foods I had boughten were gone I noticed I only had 11 friends, and, I DIDN'T DELETE THEM!!!

pps. anyone got help on #2 I'll still take answers and #3 would be greatly appreciated.

ppps. Does anyone know how long it takes for the FAQ answers to get back to you?

THANK-YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to help me?

I really need help, the faq team hasn't gotten back to me/I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back