Sign in to follow this  
davidlime

AH and ew

Question

my v3 :angry: was old and needed a mate and i was waiting and then it turned nine
and changed to an oldie and then i was kinda scared so i changed the time to the 2 14 6:59 and the match maker came and mated my tamagotchi without me chosing love
yes
or
no
and the old thing just had a baby and now my v3 baby is an oldie at the age of one and its eating the piano!

11 answers to this question

weird glitch

im sorry but i dnt how to help you just reset if you want to start again

its clearly up to you

An oldie at the age of one, is it by any chance a Oyajitchi?
Check a character chart to see.
The oyajitchi is a secret character you get by mating two oldies. Whether it be by self or by matchmaker.
It's a cheat basicly.

The V3 had a Piano?

Assuming either it wasn't a Piano, or it's not a V3 you're talking about...

If you see items in your food / snack list, try this: press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen. If that doesn't fix it, you may need to do a full reset to clear the problem, but this will cause you to go back to fresh-out-of-the-box state and you will lose all your points, souvenirs, purchased items, friends list, etc.

IT ATE THE PIANO???? Like everyone just said, reset it, I know a guy who works in Bandi and he told me

wow. this is definitly weird for one thing! im sorry i cant help you with this one. the best thing to do is just reset your tama. and a piano?? v3's dont have pianos..i think!?! :o all i know is that v4's have pianos!lol

[quote name='binary' date='Mar 27 2007, 12:21 PM'] The V3 had a Piano?

Assuming either it wasn't a Piano, or it's not a V3 you're talking about...

If you see items in your food / snack list, try this: press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen.  If that doesn't fix it, you may need to do a full reset to clear the problem, but this will cause you to go back to fresh-out-of-the-box state and you will lose all your points, souvenirs, purchased items, friends list, etc. [/quote]
Yea I think V3s have pianos...but i'm not sure.

And it ate the piano???? :D WOW...that's weird! And you might have gotten a secret character from mating two oldies like mimitchi7 said! :( That would be cool! But if it's not a secret character then reset it. That would be the best thing to do. Edited by keekster94

so u said that it wos a v3? with a ... piano? and it...ate the piano? how weird!
mayB the best thing 2 do is 2 reset it. this may disapoint U, but it may be best.
but, then again, U could always keep it, and see waat happens!
check this link and see if it is a oyaijchi.
[url="http://ca.geocities.com/vegachen@rogers.com/V1page.html"]http://ca.geocities.com/vegachen@rogers.com/V1page.html[/url]
look at the secret character bit.
makiko_girl :lol: :D