AH and ew

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidlime

Reaction score
my v3 :angry: was old and needed a mate and i was waiting and then it turned nine

and changed to an oldie and then i was kinda scared so i changed the time to the 2 14 6:59 and the match maker came and mated my tamagotchi without me chosing love

yes

or

no

and the old thing just had a baby and now my v3 baby is an oldie at the age of one and its eating the piano!

Last edited by a moderator:
weird glitch

im sorry but i dnt how to help you just reset if you want to start again

its clearly up to you

An oldie at the age of one, is it by any chance a Oyajitchi?

Check a character chart to see.

The oyajitchi is a secret character you get by mating two oldies. Whether it be by self or by matchmaker.

It's a cheat basicly.

The V3 had a Piano?

Assuming either it wasn't a Piano, or it's not a V3 you're talking about...

If you see items in your food / snack list, try this: press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen. If that doesn't fix it, you may need to do a full reset to clear the problem, but this will cause you to go back to fresh-out-of-the-box state and you will lose all your points, souvenirs, purchased items, friends list, etc.

IT ATE THE PIANO???? Like everyone just said, reset it, I know a guy who works in Bandi and he told me

wow. this is definitly weird for one thing! im sorry i cant help you with this one. the best thing to do is just reset your tama. and a piano?? v3's dont have pianos..i think!?! :eek: all i know is that v4's have pianos!lol

The V3 had a Piano?
Assuming either it wasn't a Piano, or it's not a V3 you're talking about...

If you see items in your food / snack list, try this: press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen.  If that doesn't fix it, you may need to do a full reset to clear the problem, but this will cause you to go back to fresh-out-of-the-box state and you will lose all your points, souvenirs, purchased items, friends list, etc.
Yea I think V3s have pianos...but i'm not sure.

And it ate the piano???? :D WOW...that's weird! And you might have gotten a secret character from mating two oldies like mimitchi7 said! :( That would be cool! But if it's not a secret character then reset it. That would be the best thing to do.

so u said that it wos a v3? with a ... piano? and it...ate the piano? how weird!

mayB the best thing 2 do is 2 reset it. this may disapoint U, but it may be best.

but, then again, U could always keep it, and see waat happens!

check this link and see if it is a oyaijchi.

https://ca.geocities.com/[email protected]/V1page.html

look at the secret character bit.

makiko_girl :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back