has your tama ever....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama ever watched an egg hatch?

• Yes .... i dont know why though.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what?

• dont know

• yes, its normal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taylorkitty95

Reaction score
It happened to mine AND my best friends at 11:30 and 2:00. what does it mean? :D ;) :mimitchi: :wacko: :ph34r:

It never happened to me but I think it has to do with easter because easter is coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:
THE EGG HATCHED!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENS TO THE BABY INSIDE?!?! :) :eek: :ph34r: :lol: :mimitchi: :wacko: :D ;)

its the easter animation dont worry nothing freaky to it :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: :D :ph34r: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :rolleyes:

It's an easter animation it happeend to me it's going to go away it happens around March // Easter time and a bunny would push an egg towards the screen which is an egg with a star on it :eek: :( It's normal.

its the easter animation dont worry nothing freaky to it :kusatchi: :lol: :kuribotchi: ^_^ :lol: :nazotchi: :wacko:
Exactly, it's just an animation for easter, perfectly normal mine does it too.

i had the ester thing befor i thot it was a glich thanks :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :mametchi: :chohimetchi: :lol: :mimitchi: :nazotchi: :gozarutchi:

;) :D ;) :huh: Yeh it happens at 2:00 every day its dead WIERD :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

oh and have you ever watched it for ages and then it hatches into a baby tama

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back