Oh boy this is bad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
When I got home from school today I walked into the computer room (the room where our computer is) to goon the computer because my friend isn't home yet. So I got on the computer and I heard a beeping noise coming from my sister's tamagotchis (she has 2). So I picked them up and one was sick and pooped like, 6 or 7 times. The other one was DEAD! So Itried pressing "Reset" amd "Download" to see if it would work...but it didn't. So then I pressed A and C to get a new egg. Then when it hatched it was a boy like the one that died. So I was happy so far. Then I named it Sam because it was her old one's name (the one that died). Then I got all it's hearts up and played games with it to earn money for it. I don't know how many she had before but oh well! And NOW her new tama just evolved into a Mitzutamatchi which was the same one as the one that died! :D So far this is turning out good! ;) :mimitchi:

OH YEA! I AM SOOO GOOD! :wacko: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be in the what's on your mind forum...

I wish you luck, and if she doesn't take care of her tamas why would she care if it had died.?

This should be in the what's on your mind forum...I wish you luck, and if she doesn't take care of her tamas why would she care if it had died.?
Yea it should be in the What's On Your Mind forum! :( And yea good point on the last part! Thanks! I'm going to have a guide close this.

REALLY, a guide needs to close this it had absolutely NO point AT ALL!

And if she doesn't care for tamagotchis stop worrying why would she care if it died?!

I am going to get a guide to close this.

REALLY, a guide needs to close this it had absolutely NO point AT ALL!And if she doesn't care for tamagotchis stop worrying why would she care if it died?!

I am going to get a guide to close this.
just cos he or she pout it in the wrong place it does not mean to close it :D :angry: :) :wacko: :wacko: ;) :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back