Something happend!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhavik1997

Reaction score
Something happend to my tamagotchi V4 at 27 March 2007 4:40pm(I think 4:40 I'm not sure) , it was like it was dreaming about a red plus I think it was a hospital sign. This happend the day when my tamagotchi had a baby when I connected with my friend and was in the seconed genaration.

[SIZE=14pt]Please reply to thell me what this is![/SIZE]

Sometimes they daydream about what they wan't to be when they grow up. do you know why they start looking at eggs? :eek: :D

It was probably dreaming about having a baby! :D Because when you go to tamatown.com on the V4 or V3 there's a hospital. And when someone has a baby it's usually in the hospital right?! So like I said it was probably dreaming about having a baby in the hospital. There's nothing to worry about! :eek:

That sign came up on mine the other day, the match maker arrived and matched my tama up. Then my tama gave birth to a girl, sadly my adult tama died the next day though aged 8.

Maybe your tama is going to have a baby!!

SFF

I'd probably say, it might have a baby,or it want's to be a docter when it grows up(I'm really not sure....).Hope I helped! :huh: :lol: ^_^ :) ^_^ :wub:

The other day (28th March 2007) it came up again and I saw it clearly it was a cross sign and it was a kind of egg and something hatched my tamagotchi and baby tamagotchi wr looking at it and it wasn't a dream of my tamagotchi. When the egg stopped hatching nothing happend and my tamagotchi was normal.

lol

d

da

dav

davi

david

davidl

davidli

davidlim

davidlime

davidlim

davidli