Debugging Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
I debugged my little sister`s V3 tamagotchi.I picked the furwatchi and then proceeded to feed it and the like.but it was stuck on hyperspeed and it got sick and was starving.it`s got hungrier FASTER than I could feed it! and The poor little critter died *cries* and I can`t get it off hyperspeed! T___T how does one take it off of this hyperspeed?

It appears that your debugging has gone out of control. Sometimes when you leave a tamagotchi debugged for too long, it will stay on hyperspeed. There is nothing you can do about this. So what you have to do now is un-debug it. To get rid of the debugging effects, unscrew your tamagotchi just as you would do when you debug it, but this time take an eraser and swipe off all the lead that you covered the 'debug' circle with. Put your tamagotchi back together without the screws, and pop the battery back in. You'll know that the procedure worked if the egg is not bouncing up and down super-speed. The un-debugging may not work the first few time, so keep taking your tamagotchi apart and rubbing the eraser over the 'debug' circle and it should work eventually. Hope this answered your question! :)

:) okay then...I`ll just have to pry it out of my sister`s paws to un-debugg it...

I never heard of that happening .__. the stuck hyper speed.

but thanks...

you should try resetting it first. And removing the battery then sticking it back in. If not, yah, undebug.
Yesh, I would use this method first, it's a lot quicker, easier, and if you are scared about undebugging it, it will not break your tama to reset it... :)

Hope I helped xD

well i tried the resetting...not the battary thing *was on the school bus and diddn`t have any screwdrivers on the bus* so I just undebugged it.it`s working fine now ^___^ *but i gotta get another battary from lisa...she kidnapped one of mine :lol: +

you remove the battary and remove those ittle 4 screw in the back then remove the backing of your tamagotchi.Then you scratch*LIGHTLY MIND YOU!* the two semi-circles that read debug with a granite pencil*try to use a blunt one...*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back