should i debug my tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should i debug my tama, if so wat version?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what is debugging?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

makiko_girl

Reaction score
should i debug my tama! i have all of the versions (e.g v1 v2 v3 v4).

plz help me,

makiko_girl :furawatchi:

debugging is cheeting!so no! *steals your left shoe*

don't even try to debug a v4!'cause bandi made it imposible to do because it's always on hyper speed!(O.O)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't do it!!!! You could kill your Tamagotchi forever!!!!

ICHIGOTCHI FRAK IS RIGHT AND ALSO DEBUGGINDG CAN EVEN CAUSE TO BREACKING YOUR TAMA!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]DONT DO IT[/SIZE]

I debugged my tama and found it was cheating, it was sooo boring as well.

So 1.)Unless you are willing to risk breaking your tama.

2.)Unless you are willing to cheat.

3.)Unless you are willing to be BORED for the time that you have it on debugg.

TAKE MY ADVICE, DO NOT DEBUGG YOUR TAMA, IT IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS, AND STUPID!!!

(no offense to people who actually like their tama being debugged.

STOP RIGHT THERE! It is boring on debug and it can harm your tama!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kusatchi: :eek: :D

ICHIGOTCHI FRAK IS RIGHT AND ALSO DEBUGGINDG CAN EVEN CAUSE TO BREACKING YOUR TAMA!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]DONT DO IT[/SIZE]
that is true. and whats the point in having a tamagotchi if your gonna cheat..right!?! lol B) *not saying you're a cheater* you should just leave your tama alone before you regret something you wish you've never done. you might break your tama by accident and you might not wanna buy another one! :eek: B) B) B)

I debugged one of the V4's and it was on constant hyperspeed! My tama was sick all the time. Do not debug the V4s! I believe the V4's were created so those can't be debugged. You could debug the V1s and the V2s, however, not the V3s and the V4s.

If you debug the V3, you lose your connection to the internet. If you debug a V4, you will have a tama constantly sick and on hyperspeed all day!

NO! DO NOT DEBUG YOUR TAMA! You could risk your tamagotchi (the toy itself) breaking and debugging your tama might also harm your tama character. But if you want to take the risk of losing your tama forever, DO NOT DEBUG YOUR TAMA!

i agree with Dainef. WAT IS DEBUGGING?????????????????????

don't do it weird things can happen ie. tama can eat its own poo

disgusting isn't it but true

No do not

it will go hyper speed

or you will break your tama

mtamagotchi

Its your choice, I debugged mine (my V3-i have two, so i decided to debug one-,and V2), But i dont reccomend (this is my opinion though, its your choice) debugging a V3 or a V4, why? because then you wont be able to earn souveniers/points/items on tamatown, or put passwords in.

If you feel like debugging your tamagotchi, its up to you.

(to the other ppl- Debugging is not always dangerous, if you know what you're doing, and use the right tools, then you should probably be able to debug your tamagotchi Hassle Free. i debugged mine, and they turned out just fine. (heck, i even changed the backgrounds and buttons on one of them)

I debugged one of the V4's and it was on constant hyperspeed! My tama was sick all the time. Do not debug the V4s! I believe the V4's were created so those can't be debugged. You could debug the V1s and the V2s, however, not the V3s and the V4s.
If you debug the V3, you lose your connection to the internet. If you debug a V4, you will have a tama constantly sick and on hyperspeed all day!
Ah, but you CAN debug the v3. I did it to one of mine, and it was just fine. However, the problem was not constant hyperspeed, but the inability to use passwords or enter a username.

Meaning, a debugged v3 CANNOT use TamaTown!

PS, I noticed the same problem when I tried to debug my v4. Thanx for that tip.

:unsure: :chohimetchi: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back