Um, yeah... is this normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superTamagotchi

Reaction score
I think the King might be in love with my Tamagotchi or something. He comes a lot, everyday, and he's given me, like 3 hearts, 2 tickets, 2 bouquets, corn dog, juice, 2 pineapples, and a ton of gotchi points. I've never donated to him, and my stars are hardly ever at 3. This is not happening to my friends, they said that he rarely visits them, and they haven't gotten more than points and one or two hearts. o_O

(Just so you know, I wasn't serious about the first part, I know that can't happen (right?))

Oh, if it helps, this has been happening to my 4 year old all her life.

it happens to me alot. he just likes how you rais your tama.

thats cool maybe you never know he really loves your tama, its pretty normal.

lucky ducky!

CoOkIdOuGh1

The fortune cookie star levels may effect which types of mail you get: free points vs the robber, letter with heart vs letter with poo, present from the king vs no mail at all.

Cool! So it just means I'm doing a good job :mellow:

LOL, my friends were so surprised, and even more so when I told them I've never gotten the robber!

Hard work pays off!

that happens to me alot with the king too, nothing inpotant...i think :mellow:

well i never got all these things from the king!! lol i just got a few items thats it. But you should be proud and grateful that the king is giving you all these things!! :eek: B) just think of it like this: you dont have to play with your tamagotchi so much to earn points now! lol B) B) B)

I don't think the king is in love with you, maybe just likes you, maybe your tamagotchi has been very good, like not sending poos to another tamagotchi or something like that

Yeah it's pretty normal. Happens to me all the time. :( Just enjoy the presents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back