Noepets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a neopets account?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparklegirl

Reaction score
I have a neopets account and I don't know anyone. IT IS SO LONELY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! please tell me your name thingy, like I'm Songgirl26! This way I can trade with you and stuff!!!!!!!

I have a NeoPets account, my username there is null00. But I barely go on NeoPets now. It's gotten boring.

~*SakuraUchiha*~

Yes. I'm spiritrunner11. :p

I go on mostly everyday for teh dailies, so you may catch me on there often.

Love, Tgd

I have a account, Rikku_Yuna1772 (Yes the one I'm using right now) but I never go on Neopets now...

Oh and all of you who DO LIKE neopets please neopet mail me!! my name is Songgirl26 :)

Yeah, I never go on Neopets now. I don't really like the site because a stupid random event made me lose 5,000 points.

But my account name is angel_devil_1013

I don't really go on neopets neither. But my account is Locky458_Locky458. Please you request me, I get tons of Messages like that.

///Locky458

I got neopets when I was little and my sis got it for me and made my account not go to the boards.I WANT A NEW ACCOUNT!

Plus my pets are

Aisia

Kougra

Uni

Gelert

They're behaving well.

I am euro_angel on neopets and my pets are a red Aisha called Flower_Fairy_Fruit and a yellow Quiggle called _Giggle_Queen_

( If you have seen any posts made before this date saying that my account name is home_and_away_girl00 it is because I recently lost the password. Sorry for any inconvenience. :[ )

I have neoepts but what ever i go on it says you need your parents concent to use stuff. I preferr to go on club pengun :lol: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back